There’s a lot of money to be made in vacation rentals. At Vacasa, we know it’s tempting to try for an even higher return by managing your property yourself.
But look again. It might seem like you’re saving money by avoiding a management fee, but self-management comes with plenty of hidden costs in both time and money. Here are just a few:
- Marketing your property and managing reviews
- Photography and copywriting
- Setting rates, taking reservations, and processing payments
- Shopping, decorating, and doing household repairs
- Mowing the lawn, planting and pruning, and shoveling snow
- Keeping the pool and/or hot tub sparkling
- Dealing with complaints, refunds, and disgruntled guests
- Filling out paperwork, filing taxes, and staying on top of legal changes
Most of all, when you manage your property yourself, you’re on call 24/7, especially during busy times like holidays and weekends. Say goodbye to your own vacation!
When you work with Vacasa, you’re hiring a dedicated team to market and manage your home. We won’t nickel-and-dime you: we’ll take superb care of your investment and earn you a better return than you ever thought was possible. It’s really that easy!
Relax—we’ve got this. Visit Vacasa.com to get started.