Whether you’re escaping the winter blues or looking for a retreat from the summer heat, you’ll love this bright, cheery condo! The gorgeous interior was professionally designed – and shows it.
From the unique décor, to the beautifully landscaped grounds and walkways, even to the collection of vintage games (Jacks, Pick-Up sticks, a slinky, kaleidoscope, and much more) and modern features such as free WiFi and flatscreen TV's, you’ll find much to interest you before you even leave the condo. Just a few steps away are a swimming pool, hot tub, tennis court, and at the north end of Villages North, the Horizon Park with its playgrounds and sports courts.
For the cook in the family, the kitchen is fully equipped. In addition to the major appliances, cookware and utensils, there is a blender, toaster, crockpot, small Cuisinart chopper, toaster oven, coffee maker and an ample supply of spices, some freshly dried from the owner’s garden, and more. For the non-cook, you’re surrounded by all sorts of restaurants in the north Scottsdale area.
Across the street is a shopping center ready to meet almost all your needs – groceries, banking, restaurants, pharmacies, and the famous AJ’s Fine Foods –much more than just a grocery store (you MUST pay a visit).
At this condo, you will be in a great location to access many local features via the nearby Hwy 101 loop:
• Scottsdale Airport 4 mi.
• Scottsdale’s 5th Ave. shops & Fashion Square 12 mi.
• Mayo Clinic Hospital 7 mi.
• Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West (1 of his 2 studios) 3.4 mi.
• Heard Museum (Amer. Indian art & history) 22 mi.
• Pueblo Grande Museum 22 mi.
• Butterfly Wonderland & OdySea Aquarium 6 mi.
• Scottsdale Country Club 4 mi.
• Scottsdale Stadium (SF Giants & other team’s spring trng) 3 mi.
• Cave Creek Horse Trail Rides 22 mi.
And for some day trips:
• Sedona 113 mi. north
• Verde Canyon Railroad 105 mi. north
• Jerome (Ghost Town) 109 mi north
• Sunrise Park Resort – winter sports (Ft. Apache Reserv.) 204 mi. northeast
• Goldfield Ghost Town 41 mi. east
• Biosphere 2, Oracle, AZ 120 mi. south
• Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum, Tucson 123 mi. south
This property is managed by Vacasa Arizona.