This is a beautiful waterfront end unit, three-level townhouse located off Route 208 in the Lake Anna Plaza subdivision. It's airy and bright, with an open floor concept - the perfect space for entertaining. Relax at Bella Vista where you have expansive views of the lake in a peaceful setting. This property includes a living room area on each floor. Upstairs there are two bedrooms, a full bath, and a balcony perfect for enjoying your morning coffee looking over the lake. Downstairs in the lower level, there is another full bath, a table for dining, a wet bar, an electric fireplace, and a patio for grilling.
What's nearby: You 'll be within walking distance to restaurants, a short drive to grocery store, gas station, and many more convenience stores. The boat slip is almost part of your backyard - only steps away! Children can enjoy and play in the backyard due to the flat lot.
Things to know: Free WiFi Quiet hours and parking regulations are enforced, personal events and parties are not allowed Minimum age to rent is 25 years old
This property is managed by Vacasa Virginia LLC.
Washer/dryer : Private
Gas grill : Private
Vowler H.Oct 2019
Really nice townhome in a great location. We will rent again!
Gina N.Sep 2019
We stayed her over the labor day weekend 2019 and we had a wonderful time. The house was clean and very accessible when we got there. The management company answered all of our questions (always picked up and were available when we needed help). The home location had the perfect view of the lake. The beach up front was also very nice. We rented a boat one day and there was an available boat slip a few feet from the house where we can anchor the boat. There was also a nice patio/patio chairs/propane bbq grill AND fire pit for us to use!. Overall could not have asked for a more comfortable home with a beautiful view and all the conveniences. Will definitely be back!
Karen B.Aug 2019
We had a wonderful lake experience, from boating to the beach! Great vacay for all our ages.
Jason T.May 2019
Every part of this home was amazing!! Very kid friendly and spectacular views!!
Mary S.Apr 2019
My husband and my 16 year-old-daughter and I stayed at the Bella Vista during spring break. The location is great, and the house was clean, nicely decorated, and well-maintained. There are several small restaurants within walking distance and there is a very nice Food Lion and a small shopping center a couple miles away. While there was only three of us, the house had room for 10 people as advertised. Loved the open floor plan on the main level, but the sitting area could use a more comfortable sofa and offer a comfortable chair. We ended up sitting at the dining room table most of the time, and then retreating to the bedroom to watch TV when we didn’t do family time downstairs. The view from the dining room table was awesome though. The lower level was great for BBQ’ing and family TV time, and my teen daughter loved and took over the upstairs “loft” area. The views from all three levels are just fabulous. The kitchen was fully stocked, the beds were comfortable, our Internet was strong, and the linens, towels, and other supplies were sufficient (although, I would bring my own toilet tissue next time). It was too cool to get in the water or use the sandy beach, but the we walked around the grounds, met some of the residents, and enjoyed the baby geese. The local Vacasa staff was helpful, courteous, and quick to respond.
Several things to note:
- The water is very “soft,” so you’ll need to use a lot less shampoo/soap when showering, washing dishes, and doing laundry.
- There is a very nice covered boat slip, but there is no boat launch and no trailer parking (for guests) on the property. You can however, launch your boat at the Marina a couple miles down the road and store your trailer in the Marina parking lot, for an additional fee.
- The TVs are not smart TVs, so no Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc., and we were not able to use our RoKu stick (we wanted to catch up on shows recorded at home). Not being familiar with Direct TV, it was a bit of a challenge, but we survived.
- The lower level (walkout basement) is cool and somewhat dark, and some days it smelled damp and musty (but not every day). However, it has a large bathroom with a large shower, which was appealing to me.
- The master bedroom has a very comfortable high queen bed; but it’s not a king. We knew this ahead of time, but thought we could deal with it. I know this is a personal preference, but this is probably a deal-breaker for us to return.
Overall, this townhouse is very nice, and in a great location. And I would recommend it to others.
Hi Mary, we’re so pleased that you loved the home's beautiful decor, spacious layout and it’s close proximity to the local attractions. It’s amazing how the kids will gravitate to the loft area and bask in its comfort. We do appreciate your astute observations with the water. To clarify, there is a boat launch and trailer storage space available. Please understand it is the owner’s preference on what type of TVs are in the home, and it’s important to remember that our Guest Services team is available 24/7 and would have been up to the task with helping with the Roku stick. We hope you’re come back and visit us again. Thank you.