Enjoy peace of mind with flexible cancellation options. Read our cancellation policy >
Pro housekeepers clean thoroughly and provide fresh linens before every stay.
Count on 24/7 guest care and local teams everywhere we operate.
Smart locks or lockboxes at many homes offer smooth, contactless check-in.
This bright, beachy townhome is recently updated and full of upgrades, offering a beautiful space for your next getaway to Pensacola Beach! The inviting, open floor plan and the well-equipped kitchen (with stainless steel appliances) make it a breeze to gather with your loved ones. You'll have a spacious deck with a grill and outdoor seating, as well as an outdoor community pool to welcome you home from the beach each afternoon!
This complex is in a wonderful location, just a few steps from the white sand beach and close to great local options for shopping, dining, and entertainment. When you're not swimming or kayaking in the turquoise Gulf of Mexico, you can check out the Gulf Breeze Zoo, the Pensacola Lighthouse, the Pensacola Children's Museum, and the Naval Aviation Museum. Sports fans can even catch a Pensacola Blue Wahoos game at Admiral Fetterman Field!
Things to know:
A damage waiver, covering up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the property or its contents, is included in the cost of your reservation.
Parking Notes: Please park in the driveway in front of the townhouse.
Water Access: Located behind the Townhome complex.
****Beach Service is SEASONAL. March - November****
As one of our guests, 1 set (2 chairs and an umbrella) is included for your stay.
Please view the link above for further details.
Lazy Days Beach Service Call-to-Activate Procedure:
- Call 850-698-0928 to have your chairs and umbrellas delivered promptly
- Beach chairs and umbrellas will be delivered upon request. All equipment is disinfected before and after every use.
- Beach chair and umbrella delivery times are contingent on the Fish and Wild Life Commission. They are the generous individuals who survey the beach every morning for any indication of Sea Turtle nesting. Once they finish surveying the beaches, ONLY then are we permitted to set up chairs and umbrellas. If you spot a sea turtle nest that has not been roped off or a sea turtle or hatchlings that need assistance, please call the FWC immediately at 888-404-3902.
- In case of severe weather or excessive winds about 15mph, umbrellas will not be put out until the conditions are considered safe to set up umbrellas.
- When you are done with your chairs and umbrella for the day or if high winds or inclement weather is imminent please close the umbrella and pick up any personal belongings and trash that may remain. Leave only your footprints.
- The attendant will pick up chairs and umbrellas at 4:00 pm ONLY if there is no indication of use. (i.e. umbrella down, no towels on chairs, no belongings in or within the vicinity of chairs) otherwise, the beach attendant will not pick up occupied sets until 5:00 pm.
You must be 21 years or older to rent this property.