Enjoy peace of mind with flexible cancellation options. Read our cancellation policy >
Pro housekeepers clean thoroughly and provide fresh linens before every stay.
Count on 24/7 guest care and local teams everywhere we operate.
Smart locks or lockboxes at many homes offer smooth, contactless check-in.
Enjoy the stunning views that this comfortable condo has to offer! Situated right on Lake Pend Oreille, this rental has everything you and your family might need to experience the beauty of Sandpoint. During the summer months, relax by the shared pool or get the family together for a game of basketball or volleyball on the shared courts. After a day of boating and swimming on the lake, dock your boat at your complimentary boat slip and end your adventure-packed day by preparing a delicious dinner on the shared grill.
Centrally located, this condo is within walking distance of the various restaurants and shops in beautiful, downtown Sandpoint.
Things to know:
Full kitchen with a dishwasher A damage waiver, covering up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the property or its contents, is included in the cost of your reservation.
Parking Notes: 1. Each occupied unit is allowed a maximum of two vehicles, not counting occasional visitors.
2. Additional parking of vehicles such as trailers, boats and recreation vehicles may be allowed only with prior approval from, and at the discretion of the managing agent. Approval may be granted as space allows, in areas designated, and for a time limit determined by the managing agent.
3. Each occupied unit shall be entitled to one parking space adjoining the buildings. Additional vehicles shall be parked in areas as designated by management, as space allows, and in duration with prior approval and at the discretion of management.
4. Vehicles parked in non-designated areas shall be subject to removal at the owner's expense.
5. Vehicles shall be maintained in working order at all times. No repairs, servicing or rebuilding of any motorized vehicles, including water craft, is authorized anywhere on Association property.
6. Vehicle storage on the property is not allowed.
7. Vehicles must be moved, at times, to facilitate snow removal and general maintenance. Failure to do so may result in removal of vehicle at the unit owner’s expense.
8. The managing agent has discretion to allow individual exceptions to these rules as deemed appropriate, such as in instances of low seasonal usage.
Other permit number: TH18-29
Other tax number: 0834
You must be 21 years or older to rent this property.