Max occupancy: 6
1 Queen Bed,
2 Double Bed
3 Nans Way , North Eastham, MA 02642
Adorable bayview cottage w/ spacious deck & gas grill - steps from the beach!
Enjoy access to a private neighborhood beach in North Eastham at this beautiful home overlooking Cape Cod Bay! Take morning walks to collect seashells on the sand, and come home to a spacious furnished deck and a gas grill that create the perfect retreat for two couples or a small family. Prepare delicious meals in the full kitchen, and kick back in the living room to watch movies and shows on the flatscreen TV. Each room has a unique view of the water, providing the ultimate in relaxation and tranquility.
What's nearby: You'll be steps away from the shores of Cape Cod Bay, where you can fish from the sand or cool off in the water. Take a three-mile drive into Eastham to peruse the restaurants and boutique shops, or head just a few miles north to catch a movie at the Wellfleet Drive-In Theatre. You can also easily explore some of the 40 miles of Cape Cod National Seashore, as this home is just four miles west of Coast Guard Beach and the Nauset Lighthouse on the ocean side of the Cape.
Things to know: Full kitchen No washer/dryer Private neighborhood beach access Outdoor shower
Property tax ID: C0161880860
Not suitable for children
Gas grill : Private
Alyssa M.Aug 2019
We love this perfectly located beach house on the bayside! The outer Cape is just gorgeous and this location is perfect to visit ocean side beaches, beautiful hikes as well as good restaurants and activities for the kids. Beds are fairly comfy, with good pillows, and it's nice Vacasa provides linens and soaps. The house stays warm if it's hot outside, but the window A/C boxes keep things cool (they're just a bit loud so we turned them off so we could hear the kids, but then we were warm so maybe bring your own fan if this is a concern). One other small detail is there are only overhead lights in the bedrooms, no lamps for reading at night. The kitchen is well stocked with all you need for cooking your own meals. We ate outside on the deck for most meals enjoying the view of the water.
Jon B.Aug 2019
We were so happy to have booked this house for the time that we did. We didn’t need an entire week and most homes on the Cape require a week reservation. The house is nicely redone, comfortable and clean. The views were amazing and we enjoyed the short walk down to the water. It’s got a real “old Cape” feel which we appreciated. We would recommend this home to anyone wanting a comfortable, clean stay with beautiful ocean views!
Rowan M.Jul 2019
What we loved:
- everything worked and had everything you would need (kitchen especially), plus nice linens, towels, beach towels, games, seating;
- quiet, remote location;
- Internet speed was excellent;
- parking for 3 cars;
- decent view of ocean; and,
- solid & comfortable bed.
What we adjusted to:
- shower and bathroom: very small;
- rear BR has the only (small) closet, front only has chest of drawers;
- hot water temp set too low;
- no instructions for coffee maker (note: press button on lower right side to exit out of standby mode);
- no screen and no crank on the one big window in LR that would have let in the ocean breeze;
- some LR windows (and the door) need curtains;
- property is *not* on the water...only a view, beach is very close via stairs;
- basic cable (no premium networks but TV has smart apps to use your own Netflix/Amazon); and,
- house does not really have much cross breeze, we needed to run the 3 ACs all day rather than enjoy the ocean air through windows (kitchen window also needs a screen). Inability to open large LR window facing ocean was disappointing.
We loved or adjusted to everything this property has to offer and can easily recommend it. (It's for sale! You can buy it.)
Vacasa is great and well run with excellent telephone support (I am going to use Vacasa before going to VRBO or Airbnb from now on).
Eric V.Jul 2019
Clean, cozy and right on the bay. Bathroom is on the small side, but overall very accommodating for a family. Would definitely stay there again.
Tim C.Jun 2019
Great location and charming cottage. Was fab!!
Lietza B.Jun 2019
My husband and I were delighted with our stay at 3 Nan’s Way. It offered everything we were looking for; cozy accommodations loaded with Cape Cod character and a view. We started each day with our coffee on the deck and ended each evening with a martini in the same spot. Pure heaven. Plus, our VAcasa rep Daniel Becker was extremely helpful. We look forward to another trip to the Cape!