You'll find everything you need for a relaxing getaway at this gorgeous mountain view lodge in Blue Ridge. Offering a private hot tub, a wrap-around porch, as well as a game room with foosball and darts, this home is perfect for a family or a small group of friends. You can sit and relax in the warmth of the wood-burning fireplace, gather around the outdoor firepit to tell stories of your daily adventures, and prepare dinner on the gas grill before settling in for movie night on the large, satellite-equipped flatscreen TV.
What's nearby: The charming town of Blue Ridge is 20 miles northwest, where you'll find seasonal festivals, an assortment of restaurants, and boutique shops. Between the cabin and the city are such attractions as Fall Branch Falls, the Toccoa River, world-class hiking in the Rich Mountain Wilderness, and the shores of Lake Blue Ridge. You'll also find trailheads for accessing the Appalachian Trail nearby.
Things to know: Free WiFi Full kitchen Dogs welcome Firewood provided A damage waiver, covering up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the property or its contents, is included in the cost of your reservation.
You must be 21 years or older to rent this property.
Hot tub (Private)
Washer/dryer : Private
Heating & cooling
Kitchen & dining
Internet : Hughesnet
Cable : Dish Network
Nearby activities & attractions
Hot tub : Private
Gas grill : Private
Jennifer M.Oct 2020
The view was beautiful.
Belinda V.Oct 2020
It’s the perfect cabin. Comfortable beds, great view. We enjoyed eating at the table on the deck. The rooms are a nice size; not huge but big enough. Feels bigger then it is. As others have noted, the hot tub does take time to heat up; plan ahead!
Stacy O.Sep 2020
The cabin is remote but that’s what you want, right!? It was very clean and comfy! Little to none cell service but again, perfect for unwinding! It was an excellent get away!
Sarahi G.Sep 2020
Very nice love
Jim D.Aug 2020
Very clean, enjoyed our stay and would come back!
Randy W.Jul 2020
Just perfect. The hot tub was not warm however
Gwendale T.Jul 2020
Go get your party on
Ursula R.Jul 2020
Took a 5 day trip from Texas to the mountains with my 2 boys and parents to meet my sister. The house was super cute, had all necessary amenities and clean!
Eileen B.Jul 2020
Just spend several pleasant nights there with my husband and pups. It was the perfect place to unplug and unwind. And the dogs loved exploring the large, beautiful and wooded lot.
- Pet friendly and the large porch is gated. Total plus.
- VERY private and secluded. No nearby neighbors and very quiet. I only saw two cars go past us while we were there.
- House was immaculately clean with plenty of extra blankets, towels, dish soap etc. Bring extra trash bags and laundry soap, though.
- Large, beautiful wraparound porch with a quality gas grill with plenty of propane plus all the accoutrements to grill a great meal.
- Kitchen was decently appointed [lacking in a few things, and knives were dull but what do you expect?]
-So secluded but only 30 mins away from town, and every outdoor adventure we went on was never more than 45-50 mins away.]
- Mattresses are cheap and so uncomfortable. I slept pretty terribly and was glad I brought my own pillows. [But I have a really high-quality mattress at home so the bar is high.]
-All the beds are queen size. Missed that when booking. We were squished.
- Lower, terrace level that houses 1 of the bedrooms and bathrooms, and is also the main living/tv room was VERY musty smelling. Its carpeted and it felt damp to my bare feet. We completely avoided that level. If I was one of three couples to stay here, I'd be totally mad to get stuck in that bedroom.
- The beautiful outdoor porch needs some more comfortable/lounge seating.
- Main floor living area is small. It was just two of us and our two dogs, but I could see if there were 2 or 3 couples it would be really crowded. Also, the couches need to be upgraded. I covered them in blankets and problem solved.
- The firewood wasn't stored properly and was wet and moldy. Not a huge deal, but required a trip to go buy some.
- There was no landline in case of emergencies. There's no cell service which was a drawing point for me. But they should put one in there.
- Refrigerator was set to coldest setting upon arrival but didn't keep things super cold. No biggie, but worth mentioning.
Overall, our stay was great and the space is perfect for 2 couples, or a small family. I wouldn't stay there with more than two other people though.
Thank you for staying with us, Eileen! We are so glad you had a good experience and apologize for the inconveniences you had. Our team will inspect your concerns to see if anything needs to be done immediately. Thank you!
Alejandro D.Jun 2020
Very outstanding cabin, very clean, everything was provided. Amazing view!! we had a great time there, I would recommend 100%
Paul H.May 2020
Beautiful view. Cozy cabin. Deck is spacious with a very nice gas grill. Only 2 chairs on deck so bring your folders. Main level living area is cramped for more than 2 or 3. If weather is good you can spill out to deck and use the picnic table for dining. No TV on main level in living area or MBR. Needs an additional garbage bin outside. We enjoyed our stay and would stay again.
Charlene S.May 2020
My friends and I all had a lot of fun the cabin was clean and had everything we needed was dog friendly. The porch with the Gate kept the dogs in was a big plus for us. The hot tub took a little while like 12 hours to heat up I was disappointed about that but other than that I would recommend this cabin to anyone. Oh, might need some mouse traps downstairs but what can u expect when you are out in the woods.
Kim D.Dec 2019
The house was great for our family of 6. Each couple had their own en suite and balcony. The view was amazing as well. Did not disappoint! Everyone was pleased and had a wonderful time.
Linda Y.Dec 2019
All bedrooms had its own bath. Huge porch and awesome views.
Andrea A.Nov 2019
Overall we loved this home for our long weekend getaway. It had all the amenities we wanted - very clean and updated cabin, wrap around porch with a beautiful view, hot tub, wood burning fireplace, fire pit, and games. It was a little farther from Blue Ridge than I realized - about a 40 minute drive. We were close to Long Creek Falls and did a little hiking. We didn’t have cell service at the cabin or for about 20 miles in any direction, and the WiFi was slow... not a big deal, but a little inconvenient. We lost power one night while cooking dinner, so we had to drive to a restaurant about 30 minutes away to get food and WiFi to call and report the power outage. Other than that, our stay was wonderful!
Yeison R.Nov 2019
BEAUTIFUL CABIN. LOVE THE LARGE WRAP AROUND DECK
Andre H.Nov 2019
The stay was amazing. Great place to R&R with friends and family.
Mousa G.Oct 2019
we loved the cabin, the view was amazing , the cabin is clean and beautiful,very privet and secluded. I recommend it to my family and friends.
Geoffrey S.Oct 2019
It was very quiet and relaxing. House was great for the family with little kids. Sunrise every morning coming over mountain was perfect.
Two minor fixes would make this house even more fantastic. Better steps down to the fire pit and more trash cans around the house.
Everything worked great and Vacasa team checked in to ensure we were having a good time.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We have sent this information to our local management staff to address. We do hope you will allow us to host you again in the future!