Immerse yourself in the beauty of Lake Tahoe with this lovely lake view home in Crystal Bay. Featuring high ceilings, an open floor plan, and a cozy pellet stove, this property will make you feel at home the moment you step through the door. Tired, sore, or cold from all of your outdoor adventures? The saltwater hot tub is the perfect place to relax and warm up while taking in the beautiful lake views, watching the moon rise over the mountains, or stargazing with minimal light pollution – a million points of light to search for your favorite constellations. Press the ‘b’ speaker toggle on the stereo to listen to your favorite music on the deck (not too loud, as this is a family-friendly neighborhood).
After the hot tub, you can cuddle up by the pellet stove and watch the flames dance while listening to the Bose speakers play your favorite music; or, melt into one of the Tempur-Pedic mattresses for a great night’s sleep. Every bedroom has a view of the lake, so when you wake up, you don’t have to be in a rush to get up. If you’re lucky enough to stay in the loft, you can adjust the bed for your viewing pleasure! It's a split California king, so you can sit up while your partner sleeps soundly next to you.
Although the beautiful lake views are enough to make you want to stay in, there is plenty to do outdoors. Surrounding resorts and public areas can provide many adventures:
- Winter Adventures: Snowshoeing, downhill and/or cross-country skiing (Diamond Peak, Mt. Rose Ski Park, Northstar - which also offers ice skating,
Squaw, and Boreal, to name just a few), snowmobiling, or snow park fun, including sledding and making snow people, snow angels, or snow balls.
- Summer Adventures: Mountain biking, hiking, water skiing, boating on the lake, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding (rentals are in Kings Beach, just a few minutes' drive), or an easy car ride to float down the Truckee River.
- A scenic drive to many of the main attractions around the lake, such as Emerald Bay, Vikingsholm, Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena, Lower Eagle Falls, and the Olympic Village Museum at Squaw Valley.
- Seasonal Attractions: The ability to watch fireworks from the deck on July 4th and 5th, the Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival, the Lake Tahoe Dance Festival, and the Autumn Food and Wine Festival, to name just a few; you can check out Trip Advisor for ideas on the many things to do in Tahoe or visit this link for a list of festivals at North Lake: https://www.gotahoenorth.com/summer-festivals-north-lake-tahoe/.
- Hike, bike, or run the two-and-a-half-mile round-trip paved trail up to Stateline Lookout for the most magnificent views of Lake Tahoe! The trail will take you across the state line and teach you about the history of the area thanks to placards dotting the trail's edge. There's no need to drive to the trailhead; it is within a half-mile of the front door.
Whether you like morning yoga and meditation on the deck, watching the sunrise with your hands wrapped around a steaming hot mug of your favorite morning beverage, or sipping wine and watching the way the lake changes as the sun trades places with the moon, there is something here for everyone to enjoy – the Lofty Lake View House welcomes you.
Things to know:
All guests must be at least 25 years of age to rent this home unless accompanied by their parent or legal guardian
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.