Enjoy peace of mind with flexible options to change or cancel your trip.
If your check-in date is at least 30 days away, you can reschedule your trip, cancel and receive 100% of the cost as a Future Stay Credit, or cancel for a refund (minus the booking fee).
Professional housekeepers clean and stock each home, using an EPA-approved disinfectant.
Each trip is backed by 24/7 customer support and local teams everywhere we operate.
Many Vacasa homes use smart locks or lockboxes for a smooth, contactless check-in.
Moab Mountain House is a three-acre private retreat nestled at the foot of the La Sal Mountains. It is surrounded by mature pinon and juniper shrub forest, making it an ideal getaway for rest and relaxation. From the gorgeous covered deck, look one direction towards the Moab Rim. From the garden patio, enjoy views of Mount Tukuhnikivatz. During all seasons, you are close to hiking, biking, rafting, climbing, and off-road adventures. In spring/summer, the house offers peace and serenity from busy Moab weekends and stays cool with slate floors and a swamp cooler. During winter, radiant floor heat keeps the house cozy while backcountry skiing and snowshoeing are at your doorstep. The house features an open floor plan with vaulted ceilings, a well-equipped kitchen, a garden patio barbecue, unbeatable sunset views off the deck, and surrounding acreage to explore. Enjoy bunnies, birding, and mule deer feeding in the evenings and mornings amidst native wildflowers and oriental poppies in the spring.
1. At times, cell service may be spotty and internet service may be slow due to the remoteness of this home (a perk, for many!). Free national landline calls are available for your convenience.
2. Access to the “sunroom” bedroom is through the master bedroom or through a side door on the deck. In other words, people sleeping in the sunroom will need to walk through either the master bedroom or exit via the deck to access the rest of the house. This arrangement is excellent for families or close friends, but may not be as desirable for groups who are seeking three “fully private” bedrooms. Please keep this in mind as you book.
3. Outdoor video surveillance cameras monitor the exterior entrance/front driveway of this home.
4. The property manager and pest control may visit during your stay for exterior grounds care.
5. A AWD/4WD vehicle is required in the winter months (November through February) due to the steepness of our driveway with potential for snow/ice accumulation.
6. Strictly prohibited:
- Pets of any kind
- Pull-behind trailers, RVs, or any vehicle longer than 15 feet (restricted by our neighborhood alliance)
A damage waiver, covering up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the property or its contents, is included in the cost of your reservation.
- Minutes from Pack Creek Picnic Area, Ken’s Lake, Geyser Pass/Manti La-Sal National Forest/Winter Recreation Area.
- 15 minutes to Downtown Moab for shopping, dining, groceries, and art gallery tours.
- 30 minutes to Arches National Park
- 50 minutes to Castle Valley, Fisher Towers, Newspaper Rock, Canyonlands National Park, and Dead Horse Point State Park
Things to know:
- Free WiFi
- Smart/internet TV
- Full kitchen
- Garage parking
- Patio barbecue
- No inside/outside fires or use of the wood stove
You must be 21 years or older to rent this property.