Max occupancy: 8
1 King Bed,
1 Queen Bed,
2 Twin Bed,
1 Sofa Bed
1111 Santa Rosa Blvd #304, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
Enjoy peace of mind with flexible, no-fee options for trip changes and cancellations.
You can reschedule your trip, cancel it and receive 100% credit for a future stay, or cancel it for a refund (minus the booking fee) at least 30 days before check-in.
Note: If your trip starts after August 31, you have these options as long as you change or cancel your trip at least 30 days before check-in.
Professional housekeepers clean and stock each home, using an EPA-approved disinfectant.
Each trip is backed by 24/7 customer support and local teams everywhere we operate.
Most Vacasa homes use smart locks or lockboxes for a smooth, contactless check-in.
3rd Floor Amazing Condo w/ Gulf-Front Balcony, On-Site Pool, On The Beach
This beautiful third floor, Gulf front vacation rental includes floor to ceiling glass patio doors in both the living room and master bedroom leading to a large balcony that provides a spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico. This unit sleeps 8 people with a king bed in the master, queen bed in the guest bedroom and a bunk room along with the sleeper sofa. Other features of this upscale and gorgeous unit include granite countertops, a full-size refrigerator, cook top stove and oven, microwave and dishwasher, along with all the dishes, pots and utensils needed to prepare and serve meals. The dining room has a table to sit down to a home-cooked meal. With seating on this large balcony, you will be able to relax and enjoy endless spectaculars view of the white, sugar sand beaches and the Gulf of Mexico.
You must be 21 years or older to rent this property.
Washer/dryer : Private
Heating & cooling
Kitchen & dining
Pool : Shared
Aryica T.Jul 2020
Great place perfect views
James M.Jul 2020
This place was just as advertised. It was the perfect location overlooking the pool and the walk to the beach. Everything in the room was just as pictured and described. I would definitely stay again no questions asked.
Kelly T.Jul 2020
Love this Fort Walton’s beach front condo. Got everything we asked for for a lovely summer getaway. Only downside is the water is kind of choppy & lot of algae comparing to Destin’s side. The 2 pools & spa are definitely a plus for the kids.
Emma S.Jul 2020
- Great location.
- Pretty & minimal decor.
- Ample balcony seating.
- There was an actual laundry room.
- Plenty of towels, wash clothes & hand towels.
- Right on the beach.
- Free chairs and umbrella.
- Large pools.
- Near the pier so we could see the fireworks/walk to some restaurants.
- One of the kids fell off the bunk bed ladder climbing down bc it wasn't bolted in place
- The sheets weren’t changed on the top bunk.
- There was visible urine gathered at the bottom of the toilet.
- The floors were gritty with sand and sticky.
- Would’ve been nice if they had listed what cooking items were available.
- We didn’t have power in the master suite due to the cleaning crew flipping the breaker
- The cleaning crew didn't show up to clean the room until after 3:30PM, when we tried to check in at 4:15, they were rushing trying to clean things. We weren't able to get into the condo until after 4:40PM... the most inconvenient issue after driving 8 hours and having cold groceries melting on a cart outside the condo door.
Hi, Emma! We appreciate your feedback and are so sorry you did not have a better experience with us. The property manager is taking your concerns very seriously and is following up with housekeeping and maintenance and will get them all addressed. Thank you!
Jacqueline T.Jun 2020
We loved every part of our stay!! Clean condo, very spacious with 3 kids! Excellent will definitely stay again!