Enjoy peace of mind with flexible cancellation options. Read our cancellation policy >
Pro housekeepers clean thoroughly and provide fresh linens before every stay.
Count on 24/7 guest care and local teams everywhere we operate.
Smart locks or lockboxes at many homes offer smooth, contactless check-in.
Contemporary lodge-style decor sets this condo apart - not to mention the fact that it's 20% larger than the other condos of its size in the building! The shared outdoor hot tubs are perfect for post-skiing relaxation. Enjoy views of the Zephyr Gondola and bunny hill from the living room and bedroom. If you need extra sleeping space, pull down the queen-size Murphy bed in the living room.
Walk straight to the chairlifts and ski school from the building! Winter Park Resort is less than a quarter-mile from the condo and other base activities are just a short walk away. When you need a break from the mountain, Pole Creek Golf Club is just over 14 miles through the forest. Groups with kids (or extra playful adults) will love a detour to Fraser Tubing Hill, six miles out from the condo.
Things to know:
Free WiFi and cable
Elevator in building
Private underground parking
A pack-n-play is provided for our younger guests.
A 4x4 is required to reach the building in winter.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Parking Notes: One car is permitted per condo. There are no designated parking spaces in the garage.
1. Drive up to entry
2. Home room key up to reader
3. Wait for confirmation that key is valid
4. Insert card into reader. You will be charged $16/day or $1/hr
- Drive up to the entry pedestal.
- Hold the room key up to the reader.
- Wait for the confirmation that the room key is valid.
- Insert a credit card into the reader. You will be charged $16 per day or $1 per hour.
- When departing the parking garage, drive up to the exit pedestal, present the same credit card and the door/gate will open. If you have been in the garage for more than one hour, your card will be charged. If you exit in less than one hour, your card will not be charged. One free hour is allowed to permit you to unload luggage in the garage even if you choose not to park in the garage. Free parking can be found across the street, but overnight parking isn’t allowed.
- Our HOA basically runs the garage like a city lot. As you enter, you use your room key and swipe your credit card. At that time, the "timer" begins for your parking. It is $1 an hour up to 14 hours but won't exceed $16 in a 24 hour period if you stay in the lot. But, if you leave, you can pay for the hours you have used (say you were there for five hours and want to go to dinner - you will re-swipe upon departure and pay the $5 for the 5 hours you have used). As you re-enter, your timer will start again. So, if you leave, you may end up paying more than $16 in a 24 hour period.
- If you have more than one car, you can pay for additional parking at the Village lot or go to the free covered lot in the town of Winter Park. It is just on the left as you enter the town. You can then take the free shuttle back to ZML.
Beginning December 16th, paying rental guests of ZML must have in their possession a valid condo access card prior to entering the parking garage.
Once at the entry gate, said guest will place the room key to the black box and the garage door will
open, they will then pull a ticket to lift the paid parking gates. Payment is made by credit card when
exiting the garage. This procedure is identical to prior seasons.
GUEST PARKING RATES 2020/21 SKI SEASON
$2 per HOUR or any part thereof
$18 maximum per 24-hour session
Stays of less than 59 minutes will not be charged
No multiple In/Out
Entry by pulled ticket OR credit card
Same credential must be used for Entry & Exit
Lost ticket charge $129 – No Exceptions
Departure and Re-Entry
Upon any departure, the credit card will be charged days + hours
Re-entry will start a new parking session
Other permit number: 004535
You must be 21 years or older to rent this property.