Enjoy peace of mind with flexible cancellation options. Read our cancellation policy >
Pro housekeepers clean thoroughly and provide fresh linens before every stay.
Count on 24/7 guest care and local teams everywhere we operate.
Smart locks or lockboxes at many homes offer smooth, contactless check-in.
Direct beach access and a stunning view of the bay means that this townhouse is a great beach retreat! Walk directly out to the beach, or kick back on the furnished deck and take it all in. You're always free to mix up a beverage in the trendy full kitchen - the private gas grill may be the site of all cooking during your trip! Each bedroom comes with its own ceiling fan and private balcony, with the main bedroom's also featuring a swing. Central air conditioning will keep everyone cool inside. When you're ready for a new activity, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool (right next door to the townhouse) and an outdoor shower to help with going from the pool to the beach and back.
Public beach access on the Gulf Side is just across the street, but that's just the beginning! Pick up some grouper and fresh oysters just under a half mile away at Peg Leg Pete’s. Gulf Island National Seashore offers sand castle-worthy sand just under six miles away to the northeast. Langdon Beach is just under six miles away to the west, set within the historical Fort Pickens attractions. If you're looking to get out onto the water, Jolly Sailing and Dolphin Cruise offers tours and cruises just over two miles away.
Things to know:
Free high-speed WiFi
A queen-size sofabed in the living room provides an extra sleeping space
*The bay may be more suitable for families with small children. The Gulf can be accessed directly across the street, where guests can find public parking and public beach access
Parking Notes: There is room for two vehicles directly underneath E1. Additional parking can be found along the perimeter of the community. Parking passes will be located on the kitchen counter.
Water Access: Beach access for the townhouse sits directly behind the condo. This is considered the "bay" and is more suitable for families with small children. The "gulf" can be accessed directly across the street where there is public parking and public beach access.
****Beach Service is SEASONAL. March - November****
As one of our guests, 1 set (2 chairs and an umbrella) is included for your stay.
Please view the link above for further details.
Lazy Days Beach Service Call-to-Activate Procedure:
- Call 850-698-0928 to have your chairs and umbrellas delivered promptly
- Beach chairs and umbrellas will be delivered upon request. All equipment is disinfected before and after every use.
- Beach chair and umbrella delivery times are contingent on the Fish and Wild Life Commission. They are the generous individuals who survey the beach every morning for any indication of Sea Turtle nesting. Once they finish surveying the beaches, ONLY then are we permitted to set up chairs and umbrellas. If you spot a sea turtle nest that has not been roped off or a sea turtle or hatchlings that need assistance, please call the FWC immediately at 888-404-3902.
- In case of severe weather or excessive winds about 15mph, umbrellas will not be put out until the conditions are considered safe to set up umbrellas.
- When you are done with your chairs and umbrella for the day or if high winds or inclement weather is imminent please close the umbrella and pick up any personal belongings and trash that may remain. Leave only your footprints.
- The attendant will pick up chairs and umbrellas at 4:00 pm ONLY if there is no indication of use. (i.e. umbrella down, no towels on chairs, no belongings in or within the vicinity of chairs) otherwise, the beach attendant will not pick up occupied sets until 5:00 pm.
You must be 21 years or older to rent this property.