Enjoy peace of mind with flexible travel options.
Exceptions apply. Read our full policy for details.
Pro housekeepers clean each home with an EPA-approved disinfectant.
Count on 24/7 guest care and local teams everywhere we operate.
Smart locks or lockboxes at many homes offer smooth, contactless check-in.
Western charm meets comfort and elegance at this three-bedroom (plus a loft) Moab home, a mountain view retreat with a private outdoor hot tub, an enclosed yard and patio, and a wonderful Utah location for hiking, mountain biking, and enjoying the red rock landscapes.
Beautifully situated on the southern edge of the Moab Golf Club, this two-level home sits just six miles southeast of shops and restaurants in central Moab. You'll be 11 miles southeast of Arches National Park, and 36 miles east of Canyonlands National Park.
Step inside the 2,000-square-foot living space to find new furnishings, thoughtful and stylish decor, and central air conditioning for even the warmest summer days. Cap off a thrilling day of mountain biking by curling up the leather sofas, lighting the gas fireplace, and watching a DVD or cable show on the large flatscreen TV.
Swap stories with your loved ones as you prepare dinner in the full kitchen, an open and social space with natural wood cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and a dishwasher to take care of the cleanup. Head outside to the patio to sear steaks on the gas grill, help assemble a salad at the two-person island counter, and sit down to eat around the dining room table for seven.
Begin each morning with a cup of coffee on the patio, where you can read a good book in a lounge chair, spread out the sports section at the table, and watch the sunrise illuminate the red cliffs. Use the provided WiFi to plan your daily adventures, or embrace a bit of relaxation by taking a morning dip in the hot tub.
With three bedrooms, a loft, and three-and-a-half bathrooms, this Moab home will accommodate up to nine guests. The first master suite offers a king-size bed and a private bathroom with a jetted tub and a walk-in shower. The second bedroom features a queen-size bed and an en suite bathroom with a stall shower, while the third bedroom has two twin beds and an attached bathroom with a tub/shower combination. You'll also find a twin bed in the open loft.
Whether you choose to spend your time hiking, mountain biking, or rafting the Colorado River, you'll have a private washer/dryer to help you leave the desert dust behind. Each of the three bedrooms is also equipped with a flatscreen TV.
Known and beloved as a mecca for outdoor enthusiasts, Moab will give you a wonderful introduction to the beauties of Utah's deserts. Begin your visit with a sunrise hike through Arches, an incredibly photogenic expanse that is home to such landmarks as Delicate Arch, Landscape Arch, and Balanced Rock. Or, head east for the day to Canyonlands, where you can explore the Needles, Island in the Sky, and a gorgeous stretch of the mighty Colorado River.
Saddle up your mountain bike for a morning on the Slickrock Bike Trail six miles north, or practice your drive at the Moab Golf Club immediately to the north.
Come and discover the breathtaking landscapes of Moab - book your stay in this Utah vacation home today!
COYOTE RUN HOUSE RULES 2021
Welcome to Coyote Run. We hope your visit is enjoyable and peaceful. Please be mindful Coyote Run homes are occupied by both full time home owners and residents, so please be
respectful during your stay. Below are the house rules for our community.
1) NO PARKING is allowed on the community road of Coyote Run due to safety and emergency needs. All vehicles must be parked in driveway. Excess vehicles can be parked in the limited pull off areas on East Bench Road or off-site at storage lots. Campers, tents and trailers are not allowed in resident driveways or garages.
2) ATV’s/UTV’s, TRAILERS are not allowed in the Coyote Run community which includes residential street, driveways and garages in order to abide by community policies and noise pollution ordinances. There are a variety of off-site storage establishments to park your recreation vehicles during your stay.
3) NOISE ORDINANCE: Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM. Recreational engines, outdoor music and socializing must be kept at low noise levels. Extended idling periods, engine revving is not allowed.
4) EARLY/LATE DEPARTURES: In case of early/ departures, please be mindful of residents within the community and be quiet while loading vehicles or talking outside.
5) PETS: We welcome pets, however, please keep pets within your property boundary and clean up after your pet. Grand County leash law is in effect in the area.
6) NIGHT SKY: We value the night sky for incredible star gazing year-round. Please turn off all exterior lights before 10:00 PM.
7) GARBAGE BINS: Garbage collection is on Thursdays. All garbage bins must be returned to garage area after collection due to wildlife and litter concerns.
8) VIOLATIONS will result in towing and/or fine of $500 to your residence and will be collected by the rental company or home owner. THANK YOU!
A damage waiver, covering up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the property or its contents, is included in the cost of your reservation.
You must be 21 years or older to rent this property.