Pro housekeepers clean each home with an EPA-approved disinfectant.
Count on 24/7 guest care and local teams everywhere we operate.
Smart locks or lockboxes at many homes offer smooth, contactless check-in.
Oceanfront getaway w/ two living areas, views, & a shared pool
This spacious, three-bedroom townhouse offers a variety of in-home comforts, views of the ocean, and a location on South Forest Beach. This rental features two living areas with flatscreen TVs, an eat-in kitchen with seating for eight, and a balcony and patio with views of the water. Hilton Head Beach Villas also offers on-site amenities aplenty including a shared pool, kiddie pool, and outdoor dining areas with picnic tables.
What's nearby: Forest Beach is one of the original Hilton Head beach communities. It offers an ideal location for families with beaches, shopping, and dining all within convenient walking distance. Just two miles away is the Sea Pines Beach Club offering a seafood restaurant, beach bar, and access to a fantastic stretch of beach. This rental is also about three miles from the Sea Pines Forest Preserve, a 605-acre protected nature area with walking paths, boat tours, and an archaeological site. And for excellent shopping and dining, don't miss the Coligny Plaza Shopping Center, less than a mile up the coast.
Things to know: Free WiFi Full kitchen Central air conditioning Outdoor shower Snowbird-friendly. Please contact us for special rates.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC..
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
Washer/dryer : Private
Heating & cooling
Kitchen & dining
Internet : Hargray
Nearby activities & attractions
Pool : Shared
Cliff M.Jan 2021
What an amazing place. Great location and beautiful views.
Debbie Z.Sep 2020
So close to the beach, perfect for our short weekend
Ashlee C.Sep 2020
Plenty of room for 10 people. The view was nice. The beach wasn't crowded
Jennifer K.Aug 2020
The two living rooms on two floors was really comfortable and allowed multiple activities without chaos.
Julie W.Aug 2020
Hilton Head Beach Villas is one of our favorite complexes to stay at while on the island. Having stayed in this complex numerous times, this unit didn't quite live up to our previous experiences. Most of the issues were minor, but they just added up to a less than ideal vacation unit. Assuming the cons are addressed, we would stay here again.
1) We love this complex because of it's size. There are only 30 units in the complex, so you never feel like you are in a crowded area. Location is great!
2) This unit has a beautiful tree just off outside of the main porch that provides great shade and a little privacy, plus it is one of the closer units to the beach.
3) There were several beach chairs, boogie boards, etc in the carport closet that we were able to use while visiting the beach.
4) Often these units only have a sofa and love seat in the main room. This unit had 2 swivel chairs for additional seating which was really nice for our larger group.
5) Kitchen cabinets were labeled so you knew where to return items, plus there were plenty of dishes/cookeware available.
1) This unit could use a little TLC soon. The entry hall looks like it has been "touched up" a few too many times and it's time to go ahead and paint the entire wall. Both bathrooms also had cracked/peeling paint.
2) Toilet paper holders in both upstairs bathrooms fall off as soon as you touch them.
3) There were no hot pads/potholders in the kitchen, nor a wine opener.
4) Although kitchen cabinets were well labeled, it would be helpful if at least one reachable cabinet could be cleared out for guests to store food items.
5) Living room window coverings/blinds are mostly missing. We prefer to close these in the evenings. The way the units are set up you can easily sit and watch a family as they have dinner and share evening activities. Also, we had someone on the sleeper sofa upstairs, so they didn't have much privacy.
6) I had requested items from Vacasa by email and phone on Sunday and never received a response.
7) There were no blankets for the sleeper sofas, only sheets.
8) The downstairs sliding door latch is broken off, which made it difficult to unlock to open. The guys were able to get it undone, but not the ladies.
9) Couches could use a good steam cleaning this year.
Like I said before, we love this complex and would stay in this unit again if they take care of a few things.
Julie, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We apologize for some of the inconveniences during your stay. Unfortuantely, it doesnt look like we had any correspondence from you asking for items. We would have been happy to bring some needed items out to you during your stay. We will notify the local staff of some of the issues so they can be addressed. We thank you for providing us this information and we hope to get another chance to impress you in the future!
Dean Y.Jun 2020
The unit was dirty. The white undersides of the comforters were brown. The cushions were stained and dirty. The air conditioning vents were covered with dust. On top, when we arrived at 4 after traveling all day, the unit had not been cleaned. We had to wait until 6:30 to get into our unit. The people at checkin promised us a credit for the inconvenience, however none was ever given. Ironically, we received an advance Email telling us that the unit would be sanitized because of Covid-19 and the unit was surfaced clean at best.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback following your stay. We apologize that your experience in our home was not the vacation for which you had planned, which we strive to provide our guests. We apologize for the oversight regarding the cleanliness. We have passed along your feedback to the local housekeeping staff and manager so they are aware of your comments. Again, we would like to apologize for this experience and thank you for allowing us to come to a resolution. We hope to have another chance to impress you in the future.
Elizabeth C.Jun 2020
Close to ocean family Oriented
Andrea W.May 2020
Kim S.Sep 2019
Great friends, everything worked well in condo, great location and weather was beautiful.
Sarah M.Jul 2019
The villa provided easy access for our family to the beach and the pool was family friendly
Lisa R.Jun 2019
Wonderful accomodations and great location.
Vicki T.Jun 2019
The location was great! The carpet in the villa was very dirty and worn. The shade on the back sliding glass door was broken and we called about it the first day. The latch on the back slider was also broken. We couldn’t go in and out the back door. A girl came to fix the basement tv and she said she would put ina work order for the above mentioned items. Also the light in the basement room couldn’t be turned on without the fan running at full speed. We stayed in the same unit two years ago and loved it. That’s why we rented it again. This time it showed the wear and tear.
We're very sorry for the inconvenience during your stay. This issue occurred under a previous management company. Our local teams are working with that company to learn from feedback and fix any issues. We just started managing this unit and would love for you to try staying with Vacasa in the future to experience our world class service.