Enjoy peace of mind with simple cancellation and optional travel insurance. Learn more >
Pro housekeepers clean thoroughly and provide fresh linens before every stay.
Count on 24/7 guest care and local teams everywhere we operate.
Smart locks or lockboxes at many homes offer smooth, contactless check-in.
With classy tile touches throughout, this beachy condo is perfect for those seeking a homey base for a beach vacation. The Gulf of Mexico views may knock you flat! Guests can enjoy shared amenities such as two pools (one with seasonal heating), the shared charcoal grill, outdoor showers, and shared hot tubs to soak in as the sun dips towards the horizon each night. Not to mention, the dreamy private balcony will have you slipping into relaxation in no time.
Guests can walk straight to the beach from the ground floor! Pier Park, with a variety of shops and restaurants in a fun carnival setting, is just three miles from the condo. Beyond that, personalized tours by Florida Dolphin and Snorkel Tours are available just 13-and-a-half miles from the resort. Head just over 14 miles to the east to visit St. Andrews State Park, where guests can explore the pier and hop on a shuttle boat tour.
Things to know:
Free WiFi and cable
Shared pool/hot tub
Celadon Beach Resort Homeowner's Association requires an additional parking fee of $20.00, per vehicle.
Reservations made March through October include beach service (two chairs plus one umbrella).
This rental is located on floor 17.
Parking Notes: Celadon Beach Owners Association
Print your Parking Pass BEFORE you arrive at the property:
1 Use your smart phone, tablet, laptop, or other internet device to purchase your parking pass with a credit or debit card. The website does use PayPal for check out but you do have the option of checking out as a "guest" if you do not have a PayPal account. Parking passes are $25.00 per vehicle for the length of your stay.
2. Go to www.celadonparking.com and enter your name, email address, arrival & departure dates, unit you are staying in, and contact information.
3. Enter the license plate number for each vehicle you are purchasing a parking pass for.
4. Once you complete your purchase, you will receive an email receipt from PayPal.
5. If you are unable to print beforehand, come to the second (2nd) floor of the lobby between the hours of 9am and 5pm and use the computer to enter the information requested and print your parking passes
6. Please note that this computer CANNOT access the Internet for anything other than printing your parking passes.
7. If the computer screen is not set up where you are able to enter your email address press the "Ctrl" key and the "F4" key at the same time to refresh the screen.
8. A link will pop up for you to click after you have entered your information.
9. There will be a printer icon on the upper left of the screen after you click the link. Click on the printer icon and follow the instructions to print your parking pass along with the rules and regulations of the building.
10. Park across the street from our main building in the four level parking garage, in any available space that is large enough to accommodate your vehicle.
11. Please display your parking pass on the driver's side dashboard of your vehicle where it may be easily read by our property staff and security.
*** Please note that rent\ scooters are NOT allowed on Celadon property at any time.
*** Motorcycles: Motorcycles may purchase one pass for up to two (2) motorcycles using one parking space just print two (2) passes. No more than two (2) motor cycles are allowed in a parking space.
*** All vehicles must display a valid parking pass for the registered vehicle or be subject to ticketing and/or being towed at the owner's expense.
The minimum age requirement is 25 years or older unless you're with a parent or legal guardian.
Please call Vacasa Guest Services with any questions at: (850) 236-1965
Guest Entry Instructions: This rental utilizes an E-lock, a digital lock that requires an unique code to enter. This code is reset after each guest's stay.
Water Access: Ground floor in the elevator will take you to the beach access.
Other tax number: 32676
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.