Enjoy peace of mind with simple cancellation and optional travel insurance. Learn more >
Pro housekeepers clean thoroughly and provide fresh linens before every stay.
Count on 24/7 guest care and local teams everywhere we operate.
Smart locks or lockboxes at many homes offer smooth, contactless check-in.
Explore the beauty of Tahoe City and relax in style at this gorgeous lodging surrounded by greenery and wildlife! Boasting a spacious layout for the whole family to enjoy, this home has all of the comforts of home and more. Spend quiet mornings and warm evenings on the wraparound deck with a favorite drink in hand and simply breathe in that fresh mountain air. When everyone is up and about, the chef of the group can head into one of the two full kitchens and whip up tasty recipes with ease on modern appliances and gas ranges. After full days of boating at the lake or skiing on the mountain nearby, everyone can soothe sore muscles and slip into relaxation in the private hot tub.
Split between two levels, this home provides ample room for everyone to feel as if they have their own piece of paradise. One the lower level, guests will be greeted by the living area, full kitchen, and the first bedroom with a queen bed. The upper level contains four more bedrooms. At the top of the stairs, you will find the entrance to the primary bedroom on your right featuring a king bed, an en suite bathroom with a double vanity, and an attached balcony! To the left of the stairs is another bedroom offering a twin bed, a bunk bed, and a washer and dryer for any laundry needs. The last two bedrooms both contain plush queen beds and another full bathroom awaits in the hallway.
This location is ideal for family fun, as Sunnyside Resort is a short walk from the cabin where guests can grab a drink or see the sunrise/sunset on the dock! Visitors can also rent paddleboards, jet skis, canoe's, boats, and bikes at popups right next to the resort. Sitting two and a half miles from Tahoe City, you will have the perfect mix of seclusion and access to the best attractions in the area. During warmer times of the year, the blue water of Lake Tahoe will be calling your name. Whether you choose to swim, tan on the sand, or boat the day away, everyone will be in heaven here! Not to mention, the hiking and biking trails in this area are absolutely stunning! Come winter, Homewood Mountain Resort, Alpine Meadows, and Squaw Valley are all within 10 miles of your front door for endless days of fresh powder.
Things to know:
Private hot tub
Dog-friendly for a small, nightly fee. One dog weighing 45lbs maximum.
4WD/traction may be required during winter
Please note: Due to local rules and regulations hot tubs, pools, and some activity spaces including private beaches are unavailable at this time. As local policies change by the hour, access to amenities is beyond our control. We encourage you to check local regulations before your trip so you can be as prepared as possible.
Parking Notes: Four parking spaces are available in the driveway. There is no parking on the street. Please adhere to Caltrans traffic advisories during Winter storms. Traction tires or 4-wheel drive may be required. Please refrain from parking on the street. Vehicles may be towed if they're blocking snowplows from clearing the street.
*** ONLY 1 Dog Allowed UNDER 45LBS***
*****ELock. You must push the logo on the keypad first! After that, enter your door code.
**** Locking the deadbolt from the inside, lift UP on the Handle and the deadbolt will automatically engage.
****Renters must be 25 years of age to rent this home, and all other guests must be 25 years of age, unless accompanied by their parent.****
**** The Garage is not available to use***
All renters are subject to the following standard conditions:
1. Maximum Occupancy. Renter shall limit overnight occupancy of the vacation home rental to the specific number of occupants designated in the permit, excluding children five years of age or younger.
2. Noise. Occupants and/or guests of the vacation home rental shall not use or operate any outdoor spa or hot tub, create unreasonable noise or disturbances, engage in disorderly conduct, or violate provisions of this Code or any State law pertaining to noise or disorderly conduct at any time between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. Guest must not participate in any outdoor activities during these quiet hours
3. Visitors. The number of people present in any vacation home rental shall not exceed the maximum occupancy designated in the vacation home rental permit for that property at any time between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
4. Trash and Refuse. Do no leave trash outside unless secured in the bear box in order to protect local wildlife and avoid associated fines.
5. Tahoe Basin Snow Removal. Vehicles are not permitted on roads during snow removal/winter months.
6. Parking. Parking is limited to the number of vehicles stated on the permit. Parking is not permitted on county roadways during snow removal/winter months.
7. Fire and Life Safety Requirements. Outdoor fire areas and fire pits are prohibited.
8. Enforcement: Failure of renter to abide by any of the provisions of this chapter shall constitute a violation subject to imposition of the penalties. Fines will be imposed on the party deemed responsible for the violation. Violations of occupancy limits, quiet hours, hot tub use, or other nuisance requirements shall result in fines being imposed on renters ranging from $500 to $1000.
County permit number: STR20-70896
Other tax number: 70896
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.