Enjoy peace of mind with simple cancellation and optional travel insurance. Learn more >
Pro housekeepers clean thoroughly and provide fresh linens before every stay.
Count on 24/7 guest care and local teams everywhere we operate.
Smart locks or lockboxes at many homes offer smooth, contactless check-in.
Mahana at Ka'anapali Suite #908
Floating high above the white sand beaches of famed Kaanapali Beach, 'Mahana Lani' is a stunning oceanfront one-bedroom luxury suite located on an upper floor of the Aston Mahana at Kaanapali Resort. Welcome to your own private oceanfront tropical paradise.
Floor-to-ceiling walls of glass in the living room and bedroom showcase head-on, captivating views of the clear blue Pacific and the islands of Lanai and Molokai. Relax to the soothing sounds of the ocean as you watch the whales, dolphins, sea turtles, sailboats, surfers, and snorkelers go by. The tropical ocean breezes will awaken your senses and the gently crashing waves will lull you to sleep each night.
If you have visited the Mahana before, then you already know there is nothing else like it on Maui because of its close proximity to the ocean. It takes oceanfront to a new level…you simply cannot stay any closer to the water! It is also considered by many to be the best spot on the island for whale-watching as well as unforgettable nightly sunsets. The best seats in the house are on the private lanai for sunset cocktails as you gaze out at the magical sunsets over the islands of Lanai and Molokai.
Rich mahogany woods, polished limestone floors, extensive recessed LED lighting, and all-new modern tropical decor create an atmosphere of casual elegance. Highlights include:
- living room decor in a “cool blue” theme featuring Tommy Bahama with luxurious new sofa in light blue chenille that folds out to a queen-size bed to accommodate up to two (2) additional guests as well as two (2) swivel chairs for taking in the ocean views from every angle
- 65” Samsung flatscreen TV (2021 model) with all the latest features
- dining table for 4
- bar seating for 3
- fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with rich mahogany cabinetry, polished quartzite “Taj Mahal” counters, and stainless steel appliances
- heavenly bedroom features a king-sized upholstered platform bed with all-white luxury linens, a new 55” Samsung flatscreen Smart TV (2022 model), and a large walk-in closet. Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors along the entire west wall frame mesmerizing ocean views and open out to a private lanai
- oversized bathroom features a dressing area with vanity in polished quartzite as well as a laundry closet with a Bosch washer and dryer. For added privacy, a doorway leads to a separate room covered in floor-to-ceiling slabs of polished limestone surrounding a deep soaking tub, shower, and toilet. The layout is designed so that guests sleeping in the living room can access the bathroom without disturbing guests in the bedroom and vice versa
- a 120 sq ft private lanai, accessible from both the living room and bedroom, features new outdoor furnishings and is a perfect spot for lounging, cocktails, or al fresco dining
- speaking of privacy, everything about this suite was designed with total privacy in mind. Even out on the lanai, guests have total privacy from neighbors.
Situated at the end of a long private drive on five (5) oceanfront lushly landscaped acres at the north end of Kaanapali Beach, the Mahana is a quiet, laid-back, upscale resort that offers uncommon privacy and an authentic Hawaiian experience. Upon arrival, you will be greeted by tiki torches as you enter the traditional Hawaiian lobby overlooking a stunning oceanfront pool and jetted spa, shuffleboard courts, manicured lawns with chaise lounges, and of course the magnificent white sand beach and clear blue Pacific. Other amenities include tennis courts, concierge/activity desk, barbecue grills for guest use, and poolside showers.
An oceanfront walk runs along Kaanapali Beach starting on the south end at the Hyatt and continuing north to the Mahana where it ends at a locked gate, accessible only by guests of the Mahana. This creates a very secluded feel within the resort because nobody is passing by or through the resort, yet it provides easy access to everything Kaanapali Beach has to offer. There are countless dining options within walking distance. If you head south on the oceanfront walk, Duke’s Beach House, an island favorite, is less than a five (5) minute walk, or continue walking further south to popular spots along Kaanapali Beach like the Castaway Café or Royal Ocean Terrace or even further down to Whaler’s Village. For a more local’s experience, walk 5 minutes north from the Mahana into the village of Honokawai, which features restaurants, bars with live music, food trucks, the acclaimed Maui Fish Market, shave ice, a grocery store, and Slappy Cake’s, considered by many to serve the best pancakes on the island.
The Mahana is consistently rated among the top resorts in Kaanapali and has been awarded the TripAdvisor “Traveler’s Choice” award year after year. It has a TripAdvisor rating of 4.5 out of 5 based on 2,000+ guest reviews.
Come experience the heavenly warmth of 'Mahana Lani'.
Things to Know:
TV streaming services are available with guest accounts
A queen-size sofa bed in the living area provides an extra sleeping option
Beach towels, beach chairs, and a cooler will be available for use during your stay
Elevators in the building
Central air conditioning
The Mahana does not charge a resort fee
State/province permit number: 440010990079
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Rentals of Hawaii LLC.
State/province permit number: 440010990079
State/province tax number: SOH TA TAX LICENSE
State/province tax number: SOH GE TAX LICENSE
You must be 21 years or older to rent this property.