Enjoy peace of mind with simple cancellation and optional travel insurance. Learn more >
Pro housekeepers clean thoroughly and provide fresh linens before every stay.
Count on 24/7 guest care and local teams everywhere we operate.
Smart locks or lockboxes at many homes offer smooth, contactless check-in.
Cozy condo w/ large windows, mountain views, shared hot tubs, & gym
Riverbend 302 is a charming, ski-in/ski-out condo located within walking distance of the Snowflake chairlift and downtown Breckenridge. This condo is ideal for quiet getaway for a couple or small family and features a great room with a well-equipped, full kitchen, a dining table with seating for four, and a living area with a comfortable sofa and a flatscreen TV—the perfect place to kick back after an exciting day on the slopes. Guests will also enjoy access to indoor and outdoor hot tubs and a fitness center.
What's nearby: This charming, European-style lodge is located in the heart of Breckenridge, directly across the street from the Four o'clock ski run and mere steps from Main Street. Easy access to shopping, dining, and skiing makes this one of the most desirable locations in the area. Peak Ski & Bike is on-site for all of your rental needs, no matter the season.
Things to know: Free WiFi Full kitchen Please note the following: There will be ongoing roof work from August 2nd to mid-September. Construction noise should be expected from 7 am to 7 pm, Monday to Saturday. Rates for this condo have been lowered accordingly during this time frame as this is a top-floor condo. The construction crew will do their very best to minimize the noise impacts, however, tear-off can be quite loud and messy during production. Each day the area will be completely cleaned up and stored for mobilization the following day. Their crews plan on using an ATV and a mobile dump truck for the trash in order to minimize the impact in the area.
No pets are allowed at this vacation rental.
Parking notes: One space in the shared underground garage (garage height is 7' 4"). NO street parking available.
This property is ski-in/ski-out. Please check trail maps and snow reports for current conditions and trail openings
City/town permit number: 39082
Other tax number: 39082
You must be 21 years or older to rent this property.
Hot tub (Shared)
Tennis court (Shared)
Heating & cooling
Kitchen & dining
Nearby activities & attractions
Hot tub : Shared
Tennis court : Shared
Basketball court : Shared
Parking & access
Jessica T.Feb 2022
Great location. Place is a little outdated but it was a nice stay.
Tracy S.Jan 2022
Ski in-ski out is perfect. A 10 minute walk into town is also key. Unit # 302 is a tight fit for 4 adults but we made it work. Unit needs some maintainence on bathroom door knob (kept falling off and handle on sink). Indoor/outdoor hot tubs were awesome. Need towels for hottubs or additional ones in unit.
We're so glad you stayed with us, Tracy. Maintenance has taken care of the door knob and sink. Thank you for letting us know!
DANIEL H.Dec 2021
ABRIL C.Nov 2021
You can walk to Main Street, the sky lift is right there and also public transportation. So you have many options for your vacation stay.
RAYMOND G.Nov 2021
Great spot. Really liked the hot tub. A few small things need to be tightened up at the unit. Only 1 burner of 4 worked on the stove. Flapper on toilet needs to be replaced as it runs every 10-20 mins. Humidifier was not working. Fix the 3 items and a 5 star.
Hi, Raymond! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you helping us to make improvements. Maintenance has been to the home to replace the toilet tank flapper and humidifier and will be purchasing new brackets to keep the heating elements in place. Thank you!
Judith L.Oct 2021
This place MIGHT be 4.5 stars if the only place you've ever stayed in was highway rest stop bathroom. The photos used for the listing were taken with a bright camera flash and have been heavily retouched. The bedroom is a cave and you shower in the dark. Grab a beer to read on, because the "Do Not Stay Here" list is long:
(1) The garage has a gas leak that's either being ignored or has the Vacasa staff too high from it to care.
(2) Asthmatics / those will allergies BEWARE: They use heavy toxic chemical cleaners to either cover up even worse smells, or maybe to kill anyone who might live to tell the tale and write a scathing review.
(3) Most of the furniture was pulled out of a dumpster from the 1990's that must have rolled down a hill repeatedly until sometime in the 2000's.
(4) The rugs have never been replaced and are probably older than any of us looking at this listing. Judging from how severely stained and shredded it is, I assume a bear family lived here at some point.
(5) One window was broken and would not shut when you opened it as an attempt to scream for help from the chemical smell. Thankfully, the adjacent window did not have a screen in it so you could stand on a chair and reach out to the broken window to shut it. (But right after I did that I opened it again because I thought I was going to choke to death from the poison gas aka "cleaning supplies").
(6) The toilet ran every 10 minutes - literally. It was more punctual than any train or bus system I've ever used. The Vacasa agent told me to turn off the knob on the toilet. But since I'm not on their payroll as a licensed plumber, I had a few words for that agent.
We're disappointed to read your review, Judith. Maintenance is tackling the maintenance concerns, and the property manager is discussing the furniture with the homeowner. Hopefully the compensation provided helps alleviate some of your frustration. Thank you!
Mike A.Oct 2021
Great location, comfy and convenient to bus. Would of been nice to have a TV in the bedroom.
Terry F.Jan 2021
Nice property fo 2 people. Really ski in/ski out.
Beverly S.Jul 2019
Nice rental, close to shopping.
Troy M.Jul 2019
Our rental was clean, well furnished, and just what we needed. Plus the shuttle service in Brek was great!
Gilles M.Feb 2019
Mary, in Breckenridge, took care of our needs with a lot of understanding.
Michael C.Dec 2018
Clean, comfortable and great location
ROBERT B.Feb 2018
condo was equipped, and ready to go
COREY M.Jan 2018
No probs reserving, paying, check in/out. Condo was clean, quiet, well stocked, even had extra stuff like a box fan which I love! Thank you