Life is short. Work somewhere awesome.
Our Core Values
1. We are a teamWe are not a single office, position, department, city, or region - we are a team! Every employee at Vacasa is critical to our success and our mission. We encourage employees to take advantage of each of our teammates' skills and talents for problem-solving - and treat other teammates with the same respect that they want to receive.
2. Teach and be taughtAs we grow, both learning and teaching are critical to our team's success. Each team member should take the time to teach their co-workers how to be successful in areas in which they excel, and ask for insight from their teammates. Continually seek growth for themselves as an individual, for their role within Vacasa, and for Vacasa itself as a company.
3. We count on youBehind each positive guest experience are countless Vacasa employees that were involved in creating that result. Any missing part to our machine jeopardizes our ability to deliver. We count on each employee to be on time, to complete their tasks, and to excel in their role. Each employee's input is crucial to our success!
4. Do the right thingBe honest, be trustworthy, be ethical - even when no one is looking.
5. Keep it simple"Vacation rentals made easy." We conduct business simply to create a consistent experience for owners, guests, and employees alike.
6. We make fun happenWe help create amazing memories and fun experiences for our guests and owners. Our employees carry that into the workplace to create a positive and enjoyable environment with their teams every day.
7. Be a change agentLots of growth requires lots of change - so embrace it! If an employee thinks a process could be easier or more efficient, they are encouraged to talk to their manager and take ownership to drive change in that area and each employee is asked to support the changes their teammates are driving in other areas.
8. Innovate alwaysBecause "This is the way it has always been done" is never good enough. Instead, employees are encouraged to seek out new ways to improve our policies and practices - and always be open-minded to new ideas, pushing the limits, and willing to think outside the box.
How We Work
Here at Vacasa, we help travelers experience unforgettable vacations...and we look at working at Vacasa as an epic adventure of its own!
When you grow as quickly as we have been, every year (and month, and week, and OK, every day!) is an exciting one. We embrace opportunities, and have a tendency to hand out responsibilities to our employees to see how they can stretch and challenge themselves. This is a place to grow as an individual, and to be part of our collective growth as a company and a team...and so far, it's been an unbelievably rewarding journey together.
Day-to-day, we also have a lot of fun. We don't all work in the same office, of course—there's our Portland headquarters, our second office in Boise, and hundreds of amazing Vacasa teams across the country caring for homes, helping guests, and growing our business. Our local teams become very tight-knit, but we also love to gather in bigger groups at our regional Vaconferences, where our Vacasa leaders make sure that every employee understands the company's vision, our mission, and how much we appreciate every Vacaser from coast to coast!
Why Work for Vacasa?
Since our founding in 2009, Vacasa has grown from a single home in Long Beach, WA to managing thousands of homes, from beach cottages on the Oregon Coast to ski cabins in Vermont to tropical retreats in Belize—and beyond! We were ranked #9 on the Inc 500 in 2014 and continue to expand exponentially. The secret to our success? Exceptional local team members, a system that makes things easy, and a strong passion for the work we do!
Our rapid growth offers tremendous potential, and our company is committed to cultivating individual talents and skill sets. If you're looking to get out of a dead-end job, Vacasa is the place for you! Vacasa is looking to fill numerous job openings in our several growing regions.
Vacasa's success and continued growth would not be possible without our team of valued employees. Interested in becoming a key player and joining the Vacasa family? View our job openings to find a career that excites you!
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer, and participates in eVerify. AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.
- Competitive salaries
- 401(k) with company match
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off
- Flexible and modern work environment
- Casual workplace (leave those suits at home)
- Growth opportunities
- Flex holidays
- Smart phones
- Employee referral bonus
- Property referral bonus
- Access to training
Acquisitionsview available positions
When we build partnerships within the wide world of vacation rental management, we help integrate our new coworkers, homeowners, and guests into the Vacasa family!
Analyticsview available positions
At Vacasa, analysts are as crucial to vacation home management as housekeepers and reservationists! We use data & information to make our rates better, our marketing more efficient, and keep our business growing.
Business Developmentview available positions
Our office is always buzzing, because we're some busy bees: our team (both at HQ and out in the field) connects with homeowners and brings new homes into our ever-growing portfolio.
Communications and Planningview available positions
We like to think of ourselves as the official streamliners here at Vacasa. We make sure training and internal communications go off without a hitch, and are always looking for ways to help our company run a little more smoothly.
E-Commerceview available positions
Maybe we're biased, but we think our awesome website really is the key to our success here at Vacasa. And our days are spent making sure Vacasa.com is easy for guests to find and use by handling marketing, PR, SEO, copywriting, photography, and reservation sales.
Financeview available positions
We handle the fun stuff like payroll, taxes, & owner statements...at least, we think it's fun. For some reason nobody else seems to get the thrill of a freshly-completed financial report.
HRview available positions
We're all about our people: we find talented new individuals to join us, create and maintain our Vacasa culture, and help our coworkers enjoy our amazing company benefits.
ITview available positions
We're the men & women behind the curtain, building and powering our internal systems so Vacasa stays innovative and at the forefront of the vacation rental industry.
Legalview available positions
We're here to help navigate the maze of vacation rental management by assisting our colleagues and homeowners with contracts, acquisitions, employment law, and international expansion.