Vacasa Short Message Services (SMS) Terms and Conditions
Date last modified: November 11, 2021
A short code is a 5 or 6 digit number that displays as the sender of a text message to your mobile device. While some Vacasa communications involve a one-time text message, other communications may involve ongoing communication based on the opt-in preferences you’ve selected for a specific messaging service. Vacasa SMS programs include sending you the following message types and are associated with the terms and conditions set forth below:
- Alerts for vacation rentals, transactional messages, and weather warnings
- Marketing messages, product updates, offers and feedback
The following terms and conditions apply to all Vacasa SMS programs:
- You authorize Vacasa to use an autodialer or non-autodialer technology to send text messages to the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in;
- You consent to the use of an electronic record to document your opt-in; and
- You confirm that you are the current subscriber to the opted-in mobile phone number or that you are the customary user of that number on a family or business plan and that you are authorized to opt-in.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to 822272. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text “HELP” to 822272. After you send the SMS message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Virgin Mobile, Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central, IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive approximately six (6) messages per month. If you have any questions about your text or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-971-254-3001.