Max occupancy: 8
1 King Bed,
1 Queen Bed,
2 Twin Bed,
1 Sofa Bed
1150 Santa Rosa Blvd #611, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
Enjoy peace of mind with flexible options to change or cancel your trip.
If your check-in date is at least 30 days away, you can reschedule your trip, cancel and receive 100% of the cost as a Future Stay Credit, or cancel for a refund (minus the booking fee).
Professional housekeepers clean and stock each home, using an EPA-approved disinfectant.
Each trip is backed by 24/7 customer support and local teams everywhere we operate.
Many Vacasa homes use smart locks or lockboxes for a smooth, contactless check-in.
Modern Gulf Front Condo! Pools Onsite, Nearby Activities, Shops, Restaurants!
This beautiful Gulf-front vacation rental includes floor-to-ceiling patio doors in both the living room and master bedroom leading to a large patio that provides a spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico. Other features of this upscale and beachy contemporary-style vacation rental unit include granite countertops, a full-size stainless steel refrigerator, cooktop stove and oven, microwave and dishwasher, along with all the dishes, pots and utensils needed to prepare and serve meals. The dining room table has seating for six and there are an additional four stools at the breakfast bar. The master bath includes a Jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, and twin sinks. Each bedroom and the living room have TVs and DVD players.
Things to know: Beach service included May - October
You must be 21 years or older to rent this property.
Hot tub (Shared)
Washer/dryer : Private
Heating & cooling
Kitchen & dining
Hot tub : Shared
Pool : Shared
Parking & access
Mark S.Sep 2020
Our family of 7 really enjoyed our stay and felt comfortable the entire time. There was plenty of space, the complex had great amenities (swimming pools were great, as was parking), and it was an overall wonderful experience. A few things that stood out:
1. Beach location. The complex has fantastic access to the beach, and the people running the beach service were great to work with.
2. The unit. It was fantastically decorated, beds were extremely comfortable, appliances and televisions were modern, the balcony was great.
3. Overall location. We loved this was located on the beach and in a quiet part of Ft. Walton/Destin, away from all the go cart tracks and other touristy elements (although all those things are a 10-15 minute drive). There were two great seafood restaurants within walking distance, and the area was safe.
If we’re being nit-picky:
1. There were times when the balcony was unusable because of the people on adjacent balconies were smoking. Not the fault of this unit’s owners of course, but wish there were better controls of unit smoking.
2. If you use your personal Netflix accounts on the smart TVs, make sure you delete them before you leave. (They do not automatically reset like at hotels). A subsequent renter could pirate your account if you’re not careful.
3. This unit faced the beach and had outstanding views. There were many units at this complex that are on the side and do not have good beach views — make sure you do your homework and get a unit like this one. One of the “side units” would have provided an entirely different experience. Make sure you get a unit like this one and aren’t tricked into one of the other units (doing our research, we found that some of the other unit owners aren’t very transparent about their unit’s location. After seeing the complex in person, we were so glad we did our homework and selected a unit like this one).
Again, we had a wonderful time.
Hi Mark! We are glad to hear that you had a great time with your family, and appreciate the feedback about your stay! We love that you were comfortable and had so many positive things to share! We apologize for the smoking neighbors. All of our rentals are smoke-free but non-Vacasa condos may allow smoking. We are sorry to hear that you came across listings for other condos that weren’t accurate. We assume that those were not Vacasa listings as we make every effort to present clear, accurate descriptions of our homes in order for guests to make informed decisions on their rental choices. We encourage guests to reach out with any questions or concerns prior to booking, as we are happy to help. We sincerely hope for the opportunity to provide you with another truly special vacation in the future!
Jessica R.Sep 2020
Room was very modern. Spacious and had everything we needed. Top floor in the middle of the building with beautiful view. We wish it had a few extras such as more toiletries (paper towels, toilet paper etc. we only had 4 girls and the starters only lasted one day). Other than that it was great! And the boys with the chairs we great. They took the best care of us all week. I would recommend this place to everyone.
Beth N.Jul 2020
We’ve stayed at many different condos on Okaloosa Island over the years and this is one of the nicest. Everything felt fresh, updated, and clean. There was plenty of comfortable room for us, a family of 5 with 3 teen/young adult kids. Having 3 bathrooms was a huge bonus too. The master bedroom and bathroom were spacious, nicely appointed with clean bedding/towels and small toiletries, and felt a little secluded from the kids’ rooms. The kitchen has new appliances and everything we needed to cook a few meals at home. Azure has 2 nice sized pools and plenty of space for social distancing. Most people staying at the resort might not be aware of the additional elevators at the end of the building- nice to sneak back there for social distancing when the main elevators were experiencing more volume. I would definitely stay in this unit again. PS there’s a great restaurant with outdoor seating and take out right across the street, as well as an ice cream shop and putt putt golf. Perfect for getting away without being too close to others!
Jacquelyn B.Jul 2020
The condo was very spacious!! We loved the set up and the view was to die for!! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definitely be returning in the future!!!
Charlotte W. B.Jul 2020
Room was very clean, kitchen well stocked and furnishing were nice!