Max occupancy: 11
1 King Bed,
3 Queen Bed,
1 Sofa Bed
Sleeps 10 comfortably
1610 NW Oceania Dr, Waldport, OR 97394
Enjoy peace of mind with flexible travel options:
At least 7 days before check-in: You can reschedule your trip, or cancel and receive 100% of the cost as a Future Stay Credit.
At least 30 days before check-in: You also have the option to cancel for a refund (minus the booking fee).
Professional housekeepers clean and stock each home, using an EPA-approved disinfectant.
Each trip is backed by 24/7 customer support and local teams everywhere we operate.
Many Vacasa homes use smart locks or lockboxes for a smooth, contactless check-in.
Waterfront home w/ a private hot tub, Ping-Pong, shared pool, & tennis courts!
Enjoy your next adventure to the Oregon Coast at this beautiful beach house. This rental has gorgeous ocean views, a private hot tub, gas grill, and even a Ping-Pong table in the garage. Inside you will find a modern, open layout with a warming pellet stove and plenty of space for your group, along with all of the conveniences you should expect.
What's nearby: This rental sits just about a block from the Bayshore Beach Club where you can utilize the shared pool, fitness room, and tennis facilities. Waldport is just two miles to the south via Highway 101. There you will find several dining options, necessities, and more. Head over to the Crestview Golf Club and get in a round of golf, or grab a bite to eat at the Greenside Restaurant. The Cape Perpetua Visitor Center is 13 miles to the south where you can do a little hiking and take in the spectacular views of the coastline.
Things to know: Free WiFi Full kitchen including dishwasher A damage waiver, covering up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the property or its contents, is included in the cost of your reservation.
You must be 21 years or older to rent this property.
Hot tub (Private)
Tennis court (Shared)
Washer/dryer : Private
Kitchen & dining
Cable : Charter
Nearby activities & attractions
Hot tub : Private
Pool : Shared
Tennis court : Shared
Gas grill : Private
Jason M.Aug 2020
The house was great for our family of 5, and could have easily slept more. We had a great stay and would absolutely recommend the house, but a couple call-outs for those who are looking at this or other properties in the area.
- The house is great, with an awesome open floorplan that was great for hanging out, playing games and socializing. The house also has plenty of toys and equipment including large shovels for clam digging, a skim board, boogie boards, lawn and beach chairs, bikes, tennis equipment, waffle maker, and more.
- The house was clean and nicely decorated, but is not "updated", in ways you might expect from a rental... so that along with a few minor items (missing window shades in the one bedroom, non working reading lamp next to the bed, busted window in the garage, etc... little stuff that didn't really affect our stay, but is keeping me from giving 5 stars.
-We had a minor issue w/ the firealarm going off in the middle of the night, which was taken care of by the Vacasa management team promptly and effectively, so this was a definitely plus. ( we also had called them to get the code to unlock the hot tub, and they are very responsive).
- One thing that is worth noting is that while the property offers a community pool and tennis courts, the pool access is an additional fee. (not sure if the tennis courts are extra too). So if this is of interest, you may want to confirm the rates with the community or Vacasa mgmt team.
- One other thing that is not likely specific to just this house, but any house (We rented thru VRBO), was that the list nightly price is not including fees and tax. For our 4 night stay, we effectively added 45% from the listed nightly price to cover cleaning fees, hot tub fees, and taxes. This caught me a bit by surprise and i'm not even sure what all the fees were for now that i think about it... I may need to review. An itemized receipt was emailed, but included $400+ in fees (over 4 nights) and $170 in taxes.
- We order out from the "Fresh Mexican" one night,... was super good!
- Made a trip over the Rogue brewery in Newport, which was also a personal highlight ;)
- Can pick up fresh crab, oysters etc... about 10 mins away
- You can do campfires on the beach and there is a spot w/ firewood for sale ~10 mins away (they might also deliver)
Overall we had a great time!
Raejean S.Jul 2020
We really enjoyed our stay. Great layout worked well for a multi-generational family. Good amenities too. The only thing I would have changed was adding window blinds in the master. Unfortunately the neighboring property’s security lights lit the room up at night. Also, make sure to get the hot tub code. It took us a few hours to track it down.
Thank you for staying in one of our homes! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We are sorry to hear you encountered issues with the in-home amenities. Please know that our guest services team is available to assist 24 hours a day should you encounter any concerns while in your home. We hope you choose to stay with us again!
Ahmed E.Jun 2020
It's a Beautiful home with amazing views and well equipped There were a few issues only the shower in the master bathroom worked.The showers in the other rooms did not. The blind in the front bedroom closest to the entrance was broken, My husband set it back in place, so our kid would have privacy. There was also a large spare TV sitting in the living room, leaned against a cabinet. I think I should have been placed in storage before renters arrived?. I would rent again, but I hope those relatively issues could be addressed.Overall, we enjoyed it very much.
Hi, Ahmed! Thank you for staying with us and letting us know how it went. We do apologize your party was experiencing difficulties with the showers; maintenance has been dispatched to handle this. We will also look into the TV and get that taken care of. We hope to see you again!
Joe B.Jun 2020
Big house that has a very open layout and right on the beach. Great time and great house.
Tracy T.Jan 2020
Love the house and location... wish there had been Kleenex and better toilet paper
Shelly G.Dec 2019
The house was perfect! The temperature was set too low when we arrived and the bin of pellets for the stove was empty, but other than that the house was exactly what we needed!
Robert H.Dec 2019
The home was comfortable, well stocked and well furnished. The oceanfront location was awesome. The managing agency was disappointing.
We apologize that we did not meet our high standard of customer service that we hold ourselves too. We do hope you will give us another chance to impress you in the future.
Carissa D.Oct 2019
This house is a gem! It's very spacious and well appointed. We like to cook in and the kitchem was well stocked, lots of plates and cutlery, and an out of the way pantry to stash any extra vittles you brought. The views are amazing, and the beds comfortable. It's a great place to take a break from life and enjoy some vitamin sea.
Jose Jesus M.Jun 2019
We have an amazing time, the house was perfect for our family.
We will be back.
Dylan F.May 2019
Very well setup house, everything you need is included.
Ian J.May 2019
This place is really really nice. I booked this for a group of 7 friends and it was awesome. The house is literally on the beach and has great views because it is literally on the beach. Waldport is also a beautiful little city where you can find everything you will need. There also is a little food mart right up the street so you don't need to travel far if you don't want to. I would and will definitely come back to the Dolphin Dunes again. Also, Vacasa was really responsive to the one need we had which was the code to the hot tub. Thank you again, David!