Max occupancy: 6
1 King Bed,
2 Twin Bed,
1 Sofa Bed
4495a Luke Ave, Destin, FL 32541
Enjoy peace of mind with flexible, no-fee options for trip changes and cancellations.
You can reschedule your trip, cancel it and receive 100% credit for a future stay, or cancel it for a refund (minus the booking fee) at least 30 days before check-in.
Note: If your trip starts after August 31, you have these options as long as you change or cancel your trip at least 30 days before check-in.
Professional housekeepers clean and stock each home, using an EPA-approved disinfectant.
Each trip is backed by 24/7 customer support and local teams everywhere we operate.
Most Vacasa homes use smart locks or lockboxes for a smooth, contactless check-in.
Cotton C&y - Beautiful Pet-Friendly Home in Destin! Patio, & Gas Grill!
You will find this coastal cottage to be comfortable and accommodating, and approximately a block and a half from the beach. Cotton Candy features a fully equipped kitchen with full-size appliances and all the housewares needed to make a home-cooked meal. The living room has a wonderful charm with a large sleeper sofa, matching loveseat, two occasional chairs, a built-in bookcase, a flat screen TV that swivels for the best viewing angles, a DVD player, and a CD stereo system. The large front porch is accessible from the living room on the south side of the home offering plenty of patio chairs to kick back and relax. The master bedroom offers a cozy king bed, floral bedding, and access to the master bath with a shower and tub. The guest bedroom has two twin beds, fun bedding, a TV, and a DVD player. Enjoy the convenience of having a full-size washer and dryer during your stay. The second bathroom adjoins the guest room and also offers a tub and a shower. The family will also enjoy using the gas grill located just off the back patio area complete with a picnic table and seating to enjoy the outdoors. For the feeling of a true coastal cottage experience by the shores of Destin’s finest beaches, make Cotton Candy your next stay along the Emerald Coast! Parking limited to driveway only. No streetside parking allowed at any time.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
Washer/dryer : Private
Heating & cooling
Kitchen & dining
Nearby activities & attractions
Pool : Shared
Paula H.Jul 2020
Our stay at the Cotton Candy house in Destin was pure relaxation🥰! First of all, we loved the beachy decor in the house all the amenities it had to offer. My husband, and two young boys and I came to Destin for our 10th wedding anniversary and it could not have been better. The house had everything we needed to cook ( pot, pans, utensils, coffee maker, blender, microwave, appliances, plates, cups...you name it!) we felt like we were at home! Our kids loved their room and the fact that they had their own tv with cable in their room was so cool for them. The house is literally minutes from the beautiful Destin beaches. This has been hands down the best vacay ever! We will definitely stay here again and recommend to all our friends!
Cristy B.Jul 2020
Beautiful home,enjoyed our stay
rhonda r.Jul 2020
This unit was very nice with an enclosed Pickett fence. The unit was spotless and smelled clean when we arrived. Close beach access. We would definitely book again.
Crystal G.May 2020
Overall our experience at this adorable beach cottage was great. It is just as pictured, if not better, and provided a great, private place to relax close to the beach (about 2 blocks) and plenty of restaurants, shops, grocery stores, etc. We were thankful for the fenced yard and being able to bring our dog (although no beaches allow out-of-town dogs at all). The neighborhood is cute and fairly quiet, and the house is comfortable.
We did have a few minor inconveniences that could easily be remedied:
1. It was obvious that the first owners and/or other guests don’t bother to pick up dog poop. Various sizes and stages or decaying dog poop were found all over the yard, making it unappealing to walk around. Someone should be picking this up (preferably the guests, which we did with our dog). Perhaps a pooper scooper could be provided.
2. The biggest irritation was completely Vacasa’s fault and no fault of the owners or house itself. The house is advertised as having a shared pool, which we surmised from the map was down Clipper Cove. The email instructions said we would be provided wrist bands for the pool. We could find none, so I called Vacasa upon arrival. The first person told me to look harder. The second person said they would have someone from housekeeping bring wrist bands. When they didn’t show up, I called again and was told this pool doesn’t require wrist bands; we could just go right in. We walked down, and a code is required to enter the gate. By that time Friday evening Vacasa was closed for the long weekend and would not be open until Tuesday. I did call one more time to complain that there did not seem to be a shared pool as advertised, and finally someone was able to tell me a code is required. She gave me the code with no apology for their mistake (and also said the pool is on “Skipper Road,” but I’m sure she was mistaken as the closest road close to that name is Clipper Cove). By that time it was too late in our vacation to use the pool, so I didn’t get a chance to see if the code actually worked. Regardless I had to call four times to get it, and the office is only open 9-5 on weekdays. If you’re going to rent this house, be sure to get the pool code in advance. If you work with Vacasa or own the house, a map with instructions to use the pool should be provided inside the home.
3. The trash cans were out at the curb when we arrived, and we didn’t know where to put them. The instructions in the home said to place them in the non-existent garage. Some of the instructions (like the garage and wrist bands for the pool) seem to be written for a different house.
4. There were no coffee filters. This is such a simple, basic thing to provide if you have a coffee maker. The grocery stores were sold out, so we bought a reusable one—an eco-friendly and long-term cost-saving option. Just a suggestion; at least there was one coffee packet for our first morning.
5. We couldn’t find a blanket for the pull-out sofa and had to get into some big trash bags in the master closets to find one. These seem to be the owners’ personal stash, so we felt bad but needed a blanket. The next day I found one in the dryer, probably inadvertently forgotten, and there were also 2 pairs of women’s underwear in the dryer. I didn’t know what to do with those. One is our other guests decided to throw them away. I apologize if those belonged to the owners (or housekeeper?) and also for getting into the blankets in the closet.
Again, we really enjoyed the house and nearby Crystal Beach immensely and would stay here again. I’ve already recommended this house to a friend who saw my photos, so none of these are negative enough issues to keep me from giving a great review. Everything is clean, decorated so well, and we found everything we needed to make basic meals. The washer and dryer are very nice and new, and we got a lot of use out of the WiFi and front porch with its cute rocking chairs and lovely yard. Thank you to the owners and housekeeping!
Hi, Crystal! Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience through your review. The unit information has been corrected with the pool code added. Housekeeping has been advised to check the yard for evidence of dogs. The blankets were not provided due to the COVID-19 requirements for reopening short term rentals in Okaloose County. We appreciate your patience and hope to see you again!