Enjoy peace of mind with simple cancellation and optional travel insurance. Learn more >
Pro housekeepers clean thoroughly and provide fresh linens before every stay.
Count on 24/7 guest care and local teams everywhere we operate.
Smart locks or lockboxes at many homes offer smooth, contactless check-in.
Charming, waterfront studio condo w/ direct beach access - close to town!
Escape to the Cape at this cozy condo! Perfect for couples, this compact, but efficient studio features a kitchenette, shared grills, and a picnic area. Step out the front door and head down the stairs to the water. Beach access, just steps away, puts you on a 500 ft. private beach with miles of walkable shoreline either toward Wellfleet or Provincetown.
What's nearby: Find yourself just minutes from the bustling town of Provincetown to the north. P-town features myriad beaches, an active nightlife scene, and an LGBTQ-friendly vibe. To the south, you will find the sleepy town of Truro brimming with beautiful dune beaches and plenty of small town hospitality.
Things to know: Free WiFi KItchenette with a two-burner cooktop, minifridge, and microwave No A/C A damage waiver, covering up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the property or its contents, is included in the cost of your reservation. This rental is located on floor 2.
Parking Notes: There are two parking lots at this condo complex. Guests can park in either one. Free parking. Open parking - first come, first served.
Other tax number: C0217993000
You must be 21 years or older to rent this property.
Heating & cooling
Kitchen & dining
Gas grill : Shared
Joanne N.Aug 2021
I was greatful to stay at the beach within reach condo as the location of the beach is directly across the street and if you sit a door down on the balcony you can see the water but vacasa needs to have the owner more responsible for the set up of this 420 foot condo that is far from an efficient efficiency studio. After reading the reviews there still remains no where to place anything.
1. 2 of The 3 hooks are glued into the wall by the left of the front door there is ample area to hang hooks from the wood ceiling beams and more in the bathroom as there is not any cabinet in the bathroom just the one on the back of the door
2. The bathroom smells like cats
3. The bathroom is tight but at least it has a full size tub
4. If you remove the bathroom door and put a sliding type that home depot has the bathroom would be more efficient
Change the bed around to the wall by the bathroom and the couch sectional by the windows then you could put a descent size cabinet in the corner where the bed is shoved near the end table
5. Bed and couch section are descent and just the right amount of firmness
6. The armoire is cady corner and the blankets were covering the internet boxes which created a lot of unsafe heat. And the wires hang from a electric strip unsafely. This can be reorganized and behind this piece of furniture is cleaning equipment that you cant get to without moving the large armoire.
7. Think about fold down shelves and a kitchen table with fold down sides
8. The kitchen table cannot be leaned on it will not support a lot of weight
9. Remove the large bathroom vanity and give the kitchen sufficient space to place the coffee pot toaster and dish drain board and put a new gfc outlet by the vanity as i tried to plug the toaster there and it did not work.
10. The cabinet above the microwave is locked with a pad lock and still broken.
11. The refrigerator is inefficient
12. There is an a/c and well needed. Greatful to have ad its not listed in the advertising by vacasa
The beach is great and ptown is only 5.5 miles and wellfleet about 15 min so location really makes this the best part of the vacation..
We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We will be sure to pass your suggestions along to our local manager who will work with our homeowner to make necessary upgrades. We look forward to hosting you again!
Susan G.Jul 2021
This place is so small, I can't believe that it is listed for up to 4 people (unless 2 of those people are tiny). Yes, it was clean and tidy when we arrived (save for the moldy shower curtain liner). But there was no place to stow things; no hooks on walls, no bureau or shelving for luggage. Also, zero counter space in kitchenette. Sure, had microwave and 2 burner stove and dish sink, but where do you put stuff? On the plus side, it was super convenient to Ptown via bus. And the beach is close by too.
Hello Susan,We apologize for any misunderstanding regarding this listing. We attempt to be as transparent with our listings as possible and provide accurate and current photos, amenities lists, and descriptions so guests can make an informed choice about what they are paying for and make the right decision for their needs. We encourage guests to reach out with any questions or concerns before booking, as we are happy to help.
Sean C.Jun 2021
Just what we needed a place to crash so close to everything. Private beach, head of the meadow, race point, and P town. Super quiet and very chill.
EVAN D.Aug 2020
I’m never one to post a bad review, but I feel as if I have to warn future travelers. Please find my issues below.
1. Room was not as described. The pictures made the room look very large and spacious. Unfortunately, the room was extremely small, with a full bed (not queen).
2. The tv did not work at all during the entire stay.
3. There was no where to unpack and put your clothes away.
4. The cabinet, that could be used as a dresser, was broken (hinge)
5. The beach was not as described. A ton of seaweed on the beach and not too clean.
6. Make sure to bring bath products. Nothing available
7. No hairdryer
8. No Wi-Fi info
Please fix all of the above issues and be honest for the next visitors.
Christina did stop by to bring us a coffee pot, which was nice.
Hi, Evan! We have added a bike, table, trash can, and foot rest for guest convenience; we apologize if it made the room feel cramped. There is a hair dryer under the sink, we will providing a larger starter amount of consumable supplies for our guests, and the WiFi information is emailed to our guests prior to arrival. Thank you!
Krista N.Aug 2020
Perfect for a small family!
Mark M.Aug 2020
Location, location, location. Easy beach access and on the bus route for P-town. Convenient to the Top Mast Resort and restaurant.
Linda T.Aug 2019
The best part of this efficiency condo for two was it’s proximity to the private beach directly across the street that offered miles of sand to walk in, and plenty of room to stretch out on the sand and relax without being 6 feet from your neighbor!
Simon M.Aug 2019
Bon pour un petit séjour. L'emplacement est super, à deux pas de la plage. Le studio peut héberger jusqu'à 4 personnes, mais la vaisselle et la table à manger n'est que pour deux.