Enjoy peace of mind with simple cancellation and optional travel insurance. Learn more >
Pro housekeepers clean thoroughly and provide fresh linens before every stay.
Count on 24/7 guest care and local teams everywhere we operate.
Smart locks or lockboxes at many homes offer smooth, contactless check-in.
Imagine yourself escaping to this beautifully remodeled, two-bedroom, two-bathroom condo in Granby, boasting a wood-burning fireplace, views of the surrounding mountains, and a private patio. Situated just steps from the Kicking Horse Lift, this ski-in/ski-out property offers a prime spot for your winter adventures; come summertime, you'll also find that the patio overlooks a golf course and the Continental Divide.
Once you’ve worked up an appetite taking part in the countless activities all around you, head back to this ground-floor condo to cook up a tasty meal in the fully equipped kitchen. Savor every bite at the dining table or the breakfast bar, or head outside to the private furnished patio to sip an evening beverage while looking out at the golf course and the silhouette of the Continental Divide. Retreat to the cozy, mountain-inspired interior to curl up on the couch or the armchair as the wood-burning fireplace warms the room. Turn on a movie that the whole group can enjoy on the flatscreen Smart TV until you’re ready for bed.
Drift off in either the master bedroom’s queen-size bed or the twin-over-full bunk bed in the second bedroom.
Enjoy ski-in/ski-out access when snow conditions permit and the Kicking Horse Lift is running (when it's not running, the Granby Ranch main lift is around the corner). In the summer, there are endless hiking and biking trails close by, with Rocky Mountain National Park, Winter Park, and Granby Ranch all within a short drive. In this great Granby location, you'll be less than two hours from Denver and five minutes from the grocery store (City Market), Starbucks, a gas station, and several restaurants. Want to venture outside of Granby Ranch? This is the perfect home base to play in each of Colorado’s four seasons. Here are just a few unforgettable experiences, all within a 15-20-minute drive of the condo:
• Winter Park's world-class skiing (30 minutes, nearby free shuttle)
• Snowmobiling on 1,000 miles of trails (Granby, Grand Lake, and Winter Park)
• Dog sledding at Snow Mountain Ranch (20 minutes)
• Tubing, with seven hills within 20 minutes
• Lake Granby, where you can rent a pontoon boat to fish, ski, and cruise the 7,000-acre lake (10 minutes)
• Grand Lake's shops, dining, art, paddleboarding, and boating (15 minutes)
• Whitewater rafting in Kremmling
• Devil’s Thumb Ranch Zipline (15 minutes)
• Rodeos (Granby and Fraser)
• Horseback riding (Granby)
• Winter Park Alpine Slide (30 minutes)
• Hot Sulphur Springs Spa (25 minutes)
• Fall colors, see the Aspens glow in mid-September
• Fly fishing (Fraser and Colorado Rivers)
• Rocky Mountain National Park, get your camera ready for wildlife and scenic views (30 minutes)
Things to know:
The Summit amenities building is out of order until further notice
Parking Notes: Please park in front of the building.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.