Max occupancy: 4 (2 adults)
1 Queen Bed,
1 dog max
(40 lb weight limit)
241 S. Miller St. , Rockaway Beach, OR 97136
Conveniently located home w/ easy access to the beach & town - 1 dog welcome!
Head to the Oregon Coast and stay in this conveniently located rental in Rockaway Beach for a relaxing reprieve from the hustle and bustle of daily life. This home is ideal for a small family who wants to bring their favorite canine along, too.
You'll be situated in a complex right off Highway 101 and only a short walk past a few houses to the beach. Stroll to cafes, restaurants, shops, and the grocery store. Drive 26 miles south to Cape Meares State Park for lovely views and a nice drive around Tillamook Bay on the way, or drive 17 miles north to Neahkahnie Mountain, just past Nehalem Bay State Park, for hiking and more views. Slow down the pace and explore the tide pools, do some beachcombing, and search for glass floats, and be sure to visit the iconic Tillamook Cheese Factory for samplings and a tour.
This cozy home has all the essentials with a kitchenette, complete with oven/stove, mini fridge, microwave, and coffeemaker - everything you need for making and enjoying meals in. You'll also have a flatscreen TV for those nights when you want to relax and unwind after a busy day exploring the coast. One dog weighing up to 40 pounds is welcome to come along, though please note that there's a small nightly pet fee. There's also a shared common area for unwinding.
Book this rental today, and get ready for your fun-filled Oregon Coast retreat!
Cable : Charter
Kristy S.Nov 2019
Location location location! Pleasant stay. The only recommendation I can make is the take the bedroom carpet out and replace with laminate. Perfect for a weekend stay.
Renee W.Oct 2019
Close to beach
Belma M.Oct 2019
Quaint, a two minute walk to the beach, and it was clean!
John S.Jul 2019
All the convenience of home. Has a fully stocked kitchen with everything to cook a meal. If a shower is your preference it has a hand held sprayer that has multiple spray adjustment. The bed was comfortable. It it is conveniently located with a short walk to the beach or to the store or restaurant.
Jimmie C.Mar 2019
Quiet little place good for my getaway
Holly D.Oct 2018
We enjoyed our stay and recommend to anyone for a beach getaway.
I stayed at this place with my two boys and it was enough room for the three of us. It's very clean. A couple of things I missed were clothes hooks by the door or in the bedroom to hang up jackets and maybe a 4th chair since it's advertised to accommodate 4 people. It's very close to the ocean.
We have provided a fourth chair in the home. Thank you!
Heather T.Aug 2018
This rental was easy to get to and directions from the company were clear and complete. Beach access was close by and everything we needed was provided.
Cynthia H.Apr 2018
The home was clean and so quite you could hear the ocean. However we would have like to to at least watch the news
Dawn-Eve T.Feb 2018
Was a great little place. Very cute and nice updates. However, the bed was uncomfortable. The mattress felt lumpy and the frame was extremely noisy. Would love to stay there again, if the bed was replaced.
The bed frame has been replaced. Thank you!
Helen P.Oct 2017
Cozy, comfortable stay just one block from the beach!
Kana G.Oct 2017
This is a cute, quiet apartment near the beach. It looks brand new inside and will accommodate 2 adults and a child comfortably.
Gabrielle K.Sep 2017
My boyfriend and I stayed in Starfish 4 and had an alright time. My family has had a home in Rockaway my entire life and this was the first time I've stayed there in a vacation rental. We were actually doing a deep clean of the other home and stayed in Starfish at night.
I'm gonna start with the cons:
1. Big stain on the comforter. Could easily just be replaced.
2. Bed and futon were unbelievably uncomfortable. We opted to stay on the futon just because it was where the TV was, but I honestly can't imagine the bed was much better. I got a severe leg cramp from that futon...
3. Water in the shower was not at all hot, barely even warm.
4. Reservation said wifi was not provided. We got there and found that it was provided! For one night. We were not able to access it the next day. Just add wifi to the unit, it's 2017.
5. Super, super loud neighbors in the courtyard early in the morning. This isn't Vacasa's fault, just saying this sucked.
6. TV situation is wonky. Stuff was plugged in incorrectly and it looks like the TV is about to fall off the wall.
1. Really, really cute. It's small, a cheap stay, and looks great.
2. Everything was really clean. I was able to cook dinner and store groceries in the fridge, no problem. Everything was nicely decorated.
3. Great location. This unit is located on the other side of the main street, so there's ample parking. You're right next to the bars, stores, and shops.
4. Check in process was easy. Received an email with the lockbox code and had no issues getting in or out.
5. Overall, a good experience. Perfect for 2 people staying a short time. (Don't recommend for large families, it's a small unit)
I'd stay here again, but would really like to try out some different Vacasa properties. For a short stay, I would definitely recommend Starfish 4.
The property manager has advised the owner of these complaints, and he is looking into them.
Melody E.Sep 2017
Great location. Short walk to beach and walking distance to store. Short drive to marina for crabbing and fishing.
Julie L.Sep 2017
Location is close to beach! Close to cute Catholic church. Rental is small but functional. Nice and quiet!! Limited room for luggage, clothes, food, ice chest, ect. Most of the storage space (small dresser drawer) is taken up with extra bedding for the bed and futon. Just an fyi. Kitchen is well equipped. We would stay again.
Mariela A.Sep 2017
This apartment is walking distance to rockaway beach. It's a cute and clean one bedroom apartment perfect for a midweek or weekend getaway at a great price.