Max occupancy: 6
2 Queen Bed,
2 Twin Bed
4WD/traction may be required in winter
30617 E Skidaddle Lane Building L #41, Government Camp, OR 97041
NEW LISTING! Modern, updated condo w/shared pool/hot tub, easy access to skiing
This comfortable and updated Lake Collins Resort condo will provide the space and comfort your family will appreciate and enjoy on their next trip to Mt. Hood. This home offers an open living area with a modern kitchen and gas fireplace, great for relaxing and spending time together. Being a part of the Collins Lake Resort, guest will have use of the complexes shared pool, hot tub and sauna
What's nearby: Mt. Hood is the perfect destination for summer or winter fun. This rental is a mile from the Mt. Hood Adventure Park at Ski Bowl where you can ski and snowboard on 65 runs in winter and enjoy a variety of warm weather activities in the summer including an Alpine slide, zip lines, horseback riding, mountain biking, and mini golf. Government Camp is just a short walk away and offers a variety of restaurants to choose from.
Things to know: Full kitchen Private washer & dryer
Read more Read less
Hot tub (Shared)
Washer/dryer : Private
Pool : Shared
Sauna : Shared
Hot tub : Shared
Gas grill : Private
erdinc d.Jul 2019
I love it!
Tobin M.Jun 2019
Such a nice place and had everything we needed!
Gary W.Jun 2019
Walking distance to town. Nice pool, very nice condo.
Jeremy I.Jan 2019
It was clean and a perfect place to stay in Govy.
Ellen M.Jan 2019
Enjoyed our stay! The beds were comfortable, and the linens very clean and new-looking. The kitchen was modern and well-stocked. lots of comfy seating in the living room. Wished there was a library of movies and more board games to play.
Pradipmaya M.Jan 2019
Our overall experience at this house was just OK. The house is pretty good and cozy but there were some issues that we could not just overlook.
- Location, Location, Location. We were looking forward to some good skiing time and this house is close to Mt. Hood ski resort.
- Close to the downtown, which has some decent restaurants and a grocery store.
- The Vacasa team was very prompt and responsive to any queries/requests we had.
- Most of the closets in the house were locked. They did not have enough drawers nor hooks to hang clothes; not even in bathrooms. Not many options to hang clothes.
- This house, surprisingly, did not have any board games or playing cards.
- The TV reception/resolution was really bad.
- Minor: Hall could use a carpet. The floor was VERY cold.
- Minor: Could use some more pots, they had just 2-3.