Set your clocks to island time at this waterfront condo in the peaceful, 27-acre Island Club of Hilton Head! Outside, enjoy fresh air and views of a community water feature from the comfort of your furnished balcony. Inside, you'll find a well-equipped, full kitchen ready to help you prepare everything from your morning coffee to full-course dinners. Dine together or bring a few board games to the table, and then settle into the living area to stream shows and movies on the updated smart TV.
You and your guests will also enjoy exclusive access to a host of incredible on-site amenities including seasonal pools, a hot tub, a tennis center, picnic areas, and five convenient beach access points. While this community is tucked away in a quiet corner of Hilton Head, it is also just minutes away from some of the most popular attractions on the island.
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
- Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
- Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no children under 10)
- Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
- Basketball court
- Exercise room
- Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grills
- Gazebo with sun deck, bench seating, and chaise lounges
- Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
- Business centers in the Rotunda
- Lawn games provided
- On-site bicycle rentals available
- Playground for younger visitors
- 13-acre catch and release, stocked lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
- Streaming services are available with guests’ own account(s).
- The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
- The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
- This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Rentals of Hilton Head Island LLC.
- No pets are allowed at this vacation rental.
- This rental is located on floor 2.
- Parking notes: There is free parking available for 2 vehicles.
- Guest entry instructions: This rental utilizes an E-lock, a digital lock that requires a unique code to enter. This code is reset after each guest's stay.
- Security camera details:
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.