Welcome to Log Cabin Lookout, managed by Vacasa. This house is located in Bigfork but your 24/7 support is always nearby.
This house features 2 bedrooms plus a loft and 3 bathrooms with space enough for 4.
Please review our property photos and our available amenities to make sure this rental is a perfect fit for your needs. We strive to keep this information as up-to-date as possible so you can feel confident in knowing what you are renting.
We will send you all necessary pre-arrival and check-in information after booking. This can include guest instructions, notices, and other helpful information.
What We Love
Experience the finer side of backwoods living at this gorgeous log cabin. Showcasing scenic views of the Swan Mountains, this cozy home is situated right in the heart of the Flathead Valley, offering easy access to outdoor adventure and year-round splendor. The massive deck offers the perfect vantage point for soaking in your surroundings, while the lower-level outdoor space boasts a private hot tub, two cornhole sets, and a wood-burning firepit. There's also a gas grill and dining table on the deck for alfresco meals. Family fun awaits in the downstairs game room featuring Ping-Pong, air hockey, a TV lounge, and a bar nook equipped with a sink, mini-fridge, and microwave. Each level of the home features its own bedroom and bathroom for ultimate guest privacy and convenience. Despite the secluded setting, the home is situated just a mile from Highway 35 so you'll still be easily connected for outings. The cabin is less than four miles from the gorgeous town of Bigfork and Flathead Lake, 34 miles from Glacier National Park, and 30 miles to Whitefish.
- Check-in time: 4:00 PM
- Check-out time: 10:00 AM
- All guests shall abide by Vacasa's good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
- No smoking is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- This property is managed by Terah M. Young of Vacasa Vacation Rentals of Montana LLC, license #RRE-RPM-LIC-98846.
- No pets are allowed at this vacation rental.
- Parking notes: There is free parking available for 4 vehicles.
- Guest entry instructions: This rental utilizes an E-lock, a digital lock that requires a unique code to enter. This code is reset after each guest's stay.
- Security camera details: This home has an active Ring camera, facing the front door area and driveway, and is able to record video and audio.
Please note: this home resides in a noise-sensitive area and the owners participate in our Good Neighbor protection program. Our smart home technology will alert our team if excessive decibel or occupancy levels are detected, allowing us to reach out directly with a reminder of maximum occupancy and quiet hours. This technology is privacy compliant, and only monitors the presence of decibels and devices-not any personal conversation or information. Thank you for supporting our efforts to be good neighbors!
You must be 18 years or older to rent this property.