Step out onto your furnished balcony and watch the beach come alive as the sun rises over the Gulf of Mexico. Prepare full meals in your well-equipped kitchen, or just cool off in the air conditioning in this elegantly-appointed rental. Pop on your pool bands and head down to the shared, heated pool, enjoy a soak in the pool spa, or work up a sweat in the fitness room. There’s a little something for everyone at Sterling Sands!
While the beach is just steps from your rental, you'll find even more opportunities for fun in the sun at places like the Track where you can hop in a go-kart, play mini-golf, or brave the SkyFlyer, located right across the street. Race down some incredible water slides at Big Kahuna's Water & Adventure Park, less than a mile west. Or head to Henderson Beach State Park, a mile-and-a-half east, where you can hike the nature trail, do a little fishing, or relax on the warm sands.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Elevator in the building
- Beach service is not included. A beach service vendor sits on the beach, and guests that wish to rent from the vendor must go out to the hut and pay them.
- There is an amenity fee per person (5 years old and up) of $10 plus tax paid to the HOA directly on the property at the time of your arrival and check in to register with the HOA. Also note that beach towels are not provided.
- This unit has a max occupancy, including children. These are rules set by the State of Florida and the State of Florida Fire Codes. The Fire Codes go by square footage and not the beds in a unit. If you arrive with more than the max occupancy listed, the HOA will not allow you to check-in and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- No pets are allowed at this vacation rental.
- This rental is located on floor 9.
- Parking notes: Sterling Sands has open parking in the outside lot. You will need to check in at the HOA office at the West end of the parking garage to register your vehicle, and obtain a parking pass. If you check in after hours, please go to the HOA office the next morning to register your vehicle. They do not allow trailers, campers, or anything of that nature on the property unless it fits into a parking space and only during non-peak times. At time of check in guest will pay $10 (plus tax)/any person over 5 years old in their party to cover parking pass and pool bands for the property.
1 Pass per Efficiency
2 Passes per 2 Bedroom Unit
3 Passes per 3 Bedroom Unit
- Guest entry instructions: This rental utilizes an E-lock, a digital lock that requires a unique code to enter. This code is reset after each guest's stay.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.