Enjoy peace of mind with simple cancellation and optional travel insurance. Learn more >
Pro housekeepers clean thoroughly and provide fresh linens before every stay.
Count on 24/7 guest care and local teams everywhere we operate.
Smart locks or lockboxes at many homes offer smooth, contactless check-in.
Deluxe Dog-Friendly Room w/ full kitchen - near the beach & downtown!
Enjoy true beach vibes in this great room. With modern decor and a spacious design, everyone will have a nice time. Bedrooms are spread out across two floors, the first with one bedroom with two bunk beds (and a bathroom next door) and three bedrooms with one queen bed each. Upstairs features the main bedroom suite, complete with a king bed and private balcony. Feel free to bring the family dog along with you to this colorful retreat on the beach.
What's nearby: Hop on the Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad and take a trip down to Garibaldi - the platform is less than a quarter-mile away! Public beach access is just two blocks from the motel, at the west end of N 3rd Avenue. Guests will find miles of beach to explore in either direction. Head east to Highway 101 to find plenty of shops (including thrift stores!) to explore and numerous dining options. The International Police Museum, a great stop for history buffs, is less than one block away.
Things to know: Free WiFi and cable Full kitchen Dogs welcome *Please note that there are active security cameras on-site that are focused on the parking lot
2 dogs welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
Parking notes: Parking is allowed in the parking lot. It is first come first serve, so you may need to park on the street.
Security camera details: There are six cameras mounted on the exterior of the building and are focused on the parking lot.
City/town permit number: 1592112-92
You must be 21 years or older to rent this property.
Washer/dryer : Private
Heating & cooling
Kitchen & dining
Cable : Charter
Cami D.Aug 2022
Pros about Sea Treasures Inn unit #100
1. Location. We loved how close we were to the beach and loved walking to the cute beach town stores.
2. Well stocked. We cooked most our meals in and the kitchen had everything we needed.
3. I accidentally left dog poop bags at home and was so happy to see there was a fresh pack for me provided. I love special touches like this.
4. Ice! The freezer was full of ice and the ice maker worked! We are an ice loving family!
5. Parking was great. I went in feeling a bit scared but there were plenty of spots when we got there at 7:00 pm and didn't have a problem finding a spot our entire stay.
6. The amount of beds and rooms was wonderful! It sleeps 12 but we were only 5 and it was fun to all have good space.
7. Check in and out we're so easy!
Cons about Sea Treasures Inn Unit #100
1. When arriving the beds had sand on them. It's a beach house I can overlook but maybe you can not.
2. Our feet were black after walking barefoot for the night. We wore socks after that.
3. Pretty sure building codes are not being followed with the oven. It is so close to the wall. The blinds on the window are literally warping from the heat. Eek.
4. The oven set the smoke detector off 4 times while my son cooked his pizza on a pan at 350.
5. I felt bamboozeled by the pics on the listing. We made a game of it and pulled them up while sitting in the rooms. We had a good laugh. Everything is much smaller than pictured and furniture is not as shown.
6. The queen room floors are on a slant. The head of the bed is lower then the feet. We could roll a ball down the floor without pushing it. My 2 kids that slept in those beds woke with headaches and tingly hands. Not good.
7. All the walls are in need of paint touch ups. Overall there are a list of repairs needed on this property.
8. The baseboards and walls in the bathroom are stained brown from water damage and who knows what. Also there is an extreme mold smell in the upstairs bathroom.
9. While we are on bathrooms, I was showering upstairs and the light fixture in the downstairs bathroom began dripping a large amount of water. This really freaked us out.
10. I was unable to open windows as they were painted shut. (This was frustrating when the smoke detector kept going off when we used the oven.) I accepted the no AC thinking I could open all the windows. Well I could not. I unlocked them and tried with all my might. My teenage son could not open them either.
11. This clearly used to be the lobby of the original motel as there were double doors in the living space that are creepy. They can not be opened but there were handwritten notes saying "do not knock" and "not a door". Very low class. The privacy film has been scratched off in several spots and my kids were too creeped out to be down there alone at night as they felt like someone was peeking in.
We will never stay here again. We were happy to leave and sad we spent the money. I rarely write reviews but thought these things could not be overlooked. I've stayed in other properties on the Vacasa website and have been really pleased. Not this one.
We're so disappointed to read your review, Cami. The property manager has provided the homeowner with a copy of your review so they can begin work on improvements. Thank you!
Alaa A.Jul 2022
The place is very clean and a great location near the ocean
Stuart K.May 2022
Nice place, great location to get to the beach, the train, and the main strip.
Would have been nice to have some basic cooking stuff like salt and pepper or olive oil since there's a full kitchen, and packing the small stuff like that easy to overlook.
Thanks for the great time!
Bernice D.Mar 2022
The outside has a 60s vibe, but the inside is updated. It was cleaner than we expected reading previous reviews. The kitchen is a bit small for as many cooks as we have and we could not all sit down to eat at the same time , but people who eat out wouldn’t have those issues. It is described as having four bedrooms, but there are actually five which made it easier for us to assign sleeping arrangements. All in all, a nice place.
Janice W.Sep 2021
We liked the location however, we thought we were renting a house, not a remodeled motel unit. Was not as clean as it could have been. Oven was dirty enough that if you tried to use it, the smoke alarm went off. Door to upstairs master was broken in 2 separate pieces, Window frame in kitchen was not attached so it made it hard to open. It was okay for our family, but at the price we paid, we all expected a little more.
Hi, Janice! Thank you for letting us know about your visit. The broken accordion door is now removed, and the homeowner is looking into options to address the window. We hope to be able to host you again!
Abby B.Jul 2021
The location of this rental was great! Just a half of a block from the beach. But, there wasn’t any beach towels, chairs or toys to use. Lots of little repairs needed. Redo double glass doors for more privacy. Even better secure the doors better - people came by and tried to rattle the door thinking it was an entrance. Touch up paint, remove stains on chairs, fix toilet paper holder in first fl bathroom, etc and it would be an improved property
Hello, Abby! Thank you for staying with us! We are so glad you had a great time! We take guest feedback seriously, and have forwarded this information to the local staff so they can review and update the home as needed for future guests. We will be sure to follow up with the appropriate parties regarding your experience. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again soon!
Rebecca C.Mar 2021
We had a wonderful time at Rockaway Beach. This unit is a great place to stay with your dogs. The floors are a tile that was a bit slippery for them at first but they got the hang of it. Made sweeping up the sand from the beach easy to do. The beach is a quick walk away. A couple quirky things with the house but nothing that can't be fixed... I'll pass those on to the right people. Lots of extra towels. The washer/dryer were a lifesaver after getting caught in a rain storm. Kitchen had all we needed though the pans need replacing. We will stay here again!
Hi, Rebecca! We're delighted to hear that you and your pups had an amazing time at the beach. We appreciate you letting us know that there is room for improvement and we have passed your private feedback on to local management so they can review and update the home as needed. Thank you again for allowing us to host you and we look forward to your next stay!