Enjoy peace of mind with simple cancellation and optional travel insurance. Learn more >
Pro housekeepers clean thoroughly and provide fresh linens before every stay.
Count on 24/7 guest care and local teams everywhere we operate.
Smart locks or lockboxes at many homes offer smooth, contactless check-in.
The Grand Fir Chalet is one of our finest vacation rentals. Luxury awaits from the moment you arrive to your next mountain visit. If you’re looking for a luxurious, rustic escape from the hustle and bustle of life, then a stay at The Grand Fir is the getaway you need.
From the moment you enter the door, the charm of this stunning cabin greets you with wall-to-ceiling exquisite white pine and hand-hewn solid hickory floors. This brand-new, completely custom-built cabin is designed for luxury, relaxation, and rejuvenation. Welcoming you with warmth and comfort, The Grand Fir will take your breath away while quickly becoming your favorite vacation spot.
With all new furniture and creative custom touches throughout, this new cabin has a rustic-meets-Alpine feel. The Grand Fir offers such touches as a real rock fireplace with striking natural river stone vessel sinks and walk-in showers. With three large decks and one private master deck, all with lush emerald valley views that surround your chalet, you'll be sure to enjoy every breath of fresh mountain air.
This five-bedroom, four-bathroom luxury property features two complimenting dens that offer an unparalleled vacation experience. Three of the four king master suites include private walk-in river stone showers, and the fourth king suite with a private balcony connects to a double guest room via a Jack-and-Jill bathroom. All bathrooms offer hand-carved vanities harvested from local hardwoods and natural boulder vessel sinks. A fully equipped kitchen and a whimsical dining area can seat eight around a beautiful handcrafted rainbow poplar table while additional seating accommodates four more guests with natural views.
Enjoy the six-person hot tub that overlooks a lush emerald ravine, or sit on one of the Amish-crafted cedar chairs on the front deck while listening to the sound of Baskins Creek a stone’s throw away. Engulf yourself in rustic mountain scenery that welcomes adventure seekers and nature lovers alike. The Grand Fir offers the best of many worlds - water, mountains, and entertainment - all in one spot. One hundred yards away from the chalet, one can find the border to the national park and soothing Baskins Creek. There is also a hidden jewel - a local trailhead that follows the creek up to Baskins Creek Falls.
While the location embodies rustic natural beauty, The Grand Fir epitomizes modern luxury and comfort. Flatscreen Smart TVs, board games, an arcade, a charcoal grill, WiFi, cable, and a new hot tub are all included. And don't forget the potential for adventure. Put on your hiking boots and get ready to explore. Located just minutes from the famous Great Smoky Mountains National Park, The Grand Fir is the place to stay for unlimited outdoor activity. If quaint cafes and boutique shops are more your speed, take a short drive or a moderate walk into Gatlinburg’s exciting downtown. The Grand Fir is located minutes from scenic motor trails, restaurants, distilleries, shops, Ripley’s Aquarium, Dollywood, Cades Cove, and Pigeon Forge.
Whatever you are looking for in your next vacation, find it here with The Grand Fir.
**This property strictly enforces a no-dogs/no exceptions policy. If any dogs are found on the premises, the guest will be charged for additional cleaning, forfeit their security deposit, and be required to move out immediately. The guest can choose to move to a dog-friendly cabin at that time at their own expense. Vacasa offers many dog-friendly properties. If you plan to bring them along, please let us know in advance and we will provide you with some options.
The Grand Fir is a new-construction, five-bedroom, four-bathroom cabin that sleeps 10 and offers the following:
- Two king master bedrooms on the main level with Smart TVs and a private bathroom with walk-in river stone showers
- One king master bedroom on the upper level with a Smart TV and a private bathroom with a walk-in river stone shower
- One king master bedroom on the upper level with a Smart TV, a private balcony, and a Jack-and-Jill large bathroom
- One full-size bedroom on the upper level with a Smart TV connected to a Jack-and-Jill large bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a tea kettle, a coffee maker, and a multitude of baking pans and dishes
- Custom chandelier over the open loft
- Washer and dryer
- Dining room with seating for up to eight guests with four additional seats overlooking nature and common areas
- The matching main-level and upper-level dens have ample seating for everyone around the gas fireplace (main level only) and 55-inch flatscreen Smart TVs with local cable from Charter (both levels)
- Arcade console with 40 classic-retro games
- Charcoal grill for s’mores, steaks, and more, and a picnic table
- New, six-person stainless jetted hot tub
- Ample parking for five vehicles
*Please note that this entire property is nonsmoking, including the decks.
This property is managed by Vacasa Tennessee LLC.
City/town permit number: 1419
You must be 21 years or older to rent this property.