Enjoy peace of mind with simple cancellation and optional travel insurance. Learn more >
Pro housekeepers clean thoroughly and provide fresh linens before every stay.
Count on 24/7 guest care and local teams everywhere we operate.
Smart locks or lockboxes at many homes offer smooth, contactless check-in.
Incredible views, a wonderful location, and all the luxuries of home will appease all eight guests staying at this Moab vacation rental. This home is even dog-friendly!
Everything Moab is known for is just around the corner from here, including the Moab Golf Course! Trails for hiking, biking, off-roading, and more are just minutes away. Plus, everyone will be in awe of the views of slick rock from the private patio.
This two-story home is well-decorated with lovely furnishings, neutral colors, and Southwestern accents, ensuring the whole group will quickly relax and feel right at home.
The open floorplan downstairs makes entertaining and mingling more than possible. A group can kick back and watch movies in the living room. A flatscreen TV sits on the mantle above the fireplace and a sofa and two accent chairs and a coffee table completes this comfortable space. For your convenience, cable and WiFi are provided.
There's no need to head out for each meal. Save some time and money by making good use of the well-equipped kitchen! Not only are major appliances included, but smaller add-ons like a microwave and coffeemaker are provided as well! And with the dishwasher handy, you can get back to relaxing quickly after eating.
A BBQ is set out on the patio, along with a dining table, perfect for summer grilling followed by stargazing after the sun sets. Bring the dogs outside with you as well! Just keep in mind if you do bring your furry friends, there is an associated pet fee.
Come nightfall, all eight travelers will rest well among the six beds available. Two bedrooms feature updated queen-size beds while the third has two twin beds. The loft area has a twin trundle bed as well. For extra privacy and convenience, each bedroom has an attached full bathroom, and a half-bath is located just off the living room.
More great amenities include a washer and dryer and two-car garage to store vehicles and toys.
With two national parks within 10 minutes, there's no doubt every day could be spent hiking, rock climbing, and exploring these beautiful desert landscapes. Don't miss seeing Delicate Arch in Arches National Park, and breathtaking Island in the Sky in Canyonlands National Park. The Colorado River flows right through the valley and is great for whitewater rafting trips. But if that isn't quite ideal for your group, you can still play in the water at the Moab Aquatic Center, or drive south to Spanish Valley's Ken's Lake for kayaking, swimming, and fishing. Guests will also receive a 20% discount off of golfing fees at the Moab Golf Club, so don't forget to pack your clubs!
Book this dog-friendly Utah home and let the countdown to a thrilling vacation begin!
COYOTE RUN HOUSE RULES 2021
Welcome to Coyote Run. We hope your visit is enjoyable and peaceful. Please be mindful Coyote Run homes are occupied by both full time home owners and residents, so please be
respectful during your stay. Below are the house rules for our community.
1) NO PARKING is allowed on the community road of Coyote Run due to safety and emergency needs. All vehicles must be parked in driveway. Excess vehicles can be parked in the limited pull off areas on East Bench Road or off-site at storage lots. Campers, tents and trailers are not allowed in resident driveways or garages.
2) ATV’s/UTV’s, TRAILERS are not allowed in the Coyote Run community which includes residential street, driveways and garages in order to abide by community policies and noise pollution ordinances. There are a variety of off-site storage establishments to park your recreation vehicles during your stay.
3) NOISE ORDINANCE: Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM. Recreational engines, outdoor music and socializing must be kept at low noise levels. Extended idling periods, engine revving is not allowed.
4) EARLY/LATE DEPARTURES: In case of early/ departures, please be mindful of residents within the community and be quiet while loading vehicles or talking outside.
5) PETS: We welcome pets, however, please keep pets within your property boundary and clean up after your pet. Grand County leash law is in effect in the area.
6) NIGHT SKY: We value the night sky for incredible star gazing year-round. Please turn off all exterior lights before 10:00 PM.
7) GARBAGE BINS: Garbage collection is on Thursdays. All garbage bins must be returned to garage area after collection due to wildlife and litter concerns.
8) VIOLATIONS will result in towing and/or fine of $500 to your residence and will be collected by the rental company or home owner. THANK YOU!
A damage waiver, covering up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the property or its contents, is included in the cost of your reservation.
Parking Notes: There is a two-car garage and large driveway to park in. Please be aware that vehicles cannot be parked in the street at any time - vehicles parked on the street may be towed at the owner's expense. This is for safety reasons in case of a fire. RVs are not to be used on any property.
We ask that you please refrain from parking any vehicles that may leak oil on the colored parking pad - There is an additional cleaning fee for oil stains on the concrete parking pad. Thank you for your consideration.
OPTION 1 For a small Fee of $25.00 per night Trailer parking is permitted at the Shell Station 2420 Spanish Trail Rd (on the corner of US HWY 191 and Spanish Trail Rd) You may contact 435-259-3939 for additional information, or when you arrive let the clerk know you are staying in the Nightly Rentals for Coyote Run homes.
OPTION 2 K-M TRAILER PARKING 2431 Spanish Trail Rd 435-650-3866 This is a secure monitored parking with indoor parking options fee's are based on size of trailers, Daily/Weekly/Monthly Rates.
OPTION 3 OLD SPANISH TRAIL ARENA, 3641 S HWY 191, 435-259-6226 Steve or Belinda for instructions. Rates start $10.00 Per day with a self honor system green pay box on Barn A.
County permit number: 29891
Other permit number: 10136
Other tax number: 10136
You must be 21 years or older to rent this property.