Max occupancy: 8
3 Queen Bed,
2 Twin Bed
70710 Steeple Bush, Black Butte Ranch, OR 97759
NEW LISTING! Dog-friendly cabin w/ private hot tub, shared pool, & tennis courts
This cozy cabin is the ideal spot to settle into and enjoy your next trip to Black Butte Ranch. This home features a central living area with a large brick fireplace making it the perfect place to relax with a good book or you bring some of the many board games to the table for family game nights. When you're ready to head outside, the private back deck and hot tub is the ideal location to take in some of Central Oregon’s sunny weather.
What’s nearby: This home is conveniently located just a half-mile from both the Glaze Meadow Sports Complex with its sports courts and fitness center, and the South Meadow pools. The ranch offers over 18 miles of paved bike paths and is home to two world-class golf courses. For shopping, dining and more activities, head into the charming town of Sisters just 10 miles east of Black Butte.
Things to know: Free WiFi Full kitchen with a dishwasher Dogs are welcome with a small, nightly fee At check-in, the resort will collect a $9 daily fee for every guest seven years and older
Deschutes County Tax Certificate #77
Read more Read less
Hot tub (Private)
Tennis court (Shared)
Canoe available for guest use
Tennis court : Shared
Washer/dryer : Private
Pool : Shared
Internet : Bend Broadband
Cable : Bend Broadband
Hot tub : Private
Gas grill : Private
Patrick M.Aug 2019
This house worked perfectly for our three generation family vacation. A room upstairs for the grandparents, two rooms downstairs, one for us and one for the kiddo. Close to the Glaze Meadows pool and rec center, a hot tub on the back patio, great place. It's could use some updates inside, but that's all part of the charm when staying at cabin in the woods. We'd stay there again in a heartbeat.
Awesome stargazing from the hot tub!
jerry q.Aug 2019
We booked Marla's place back in January 2019 for an August 2019 stay and had a relaxing and enjoyable family vacation. Thank you, Marla, for the opportunity to enjoy your lovely cabin.
Here are some things that added to the enjoyment of Marla's place:
• The location to Glaze Meadow pool, courts and bike trails was ideal
• There were 3 bikes at the house for our family to use. One was an older 10-speed bike that had a chain which was stuck so we were not able to use, but the other two were serviced at the local bike rental shop and we used them all week. What a bonus - Thank you.
• The kitchen was full of pots, pans, full of spices and overall well stocked.
• The backyard deck was roomy and outdoor eating spots plentiful with two tables - one a comfortable dining room table (with umbrella) and another picnic bench
• The grill was big, easy to operate and there were plenty of grill tools (tongs and grill brush) that allowed us to enjoy a few nights grilling and eating out on the deck.
• There were lots of board games and books to use. The weather was so nice during our stay that we did not need to use them, however, if we had to stay in the house we would have had a great time together.
• The hot tub was serviced while we visiting and worked well (although we did not know how to turn it off)
A few of the challenges we faced (which are preventing us from giving 5 stars on this review):
• We specifically booked Marla's place because of the 'Air Conditioning' that was mentioned on the house description. (When we visit BBR in August many days exceed 90 degrees and this year's stay was no exception.) While technically the A/C might have been working (we felt some cool air in the upstairs bathroom), the house temperature remained at 80 degrees and higher most days from noon to midnight which made sleeping a bit challenging (especially for those of us that stayed upstairs).
• The internet worked all but one day and it took us some time to re-set the internet from the wireless modem box in the kitchen. For future guests, maybe leave some instructions on how to do this if needed.
• The cable TV appeared to only offer OTA ('over the air' free channels - ABC, NBC, CBS, etc.) which was not anticipated prior to our stay.
Overall, a great location, and a charming comfortable place to spend a relaxing week in beautiful Black Butte Ranch. Thank you again.