Max occupancy: 8
3 Queen Bed,
2 Twin Bed
70710 Steeple Bush, Black Butte Ranch, OR 97759
Enjoy peace of mind with flexible, no-fee options for trip changes and cancellations.
You can reschedule your trip, cancel it and receive 100% credit for a future stay, or cancel it for a refund (minus the booking fee) at least 30 days before check-in.
Note: If your trip starts after August 31, you have these options as long as you change or cancel your trip at least 30 days before check-in.
Professional housekeepers clean and stock each home, using an EPA-approved disinfectant.
Each trip is backed by 24/7 customer support and local teams everywhere we operate.
Most Vacasa homes use smart locks or lockboxes for a smooth, contactless check-in.
Dog-friendly cabin w/ private hot tub, shared pool, & tennis courts
This cozy cabin is the ideal spot to settle into and enjoy your next trip to Black Butte Ranch. This home features a central living area with a large brick fireplace making it the perfect place to relax with a good book or you bring some of the many board games to the table for family game nights. When you're ready to head outside, the private back deck and hot tub is the ideal location to take in some of Central Oregon’s sunny weather.
What’s nearby: This home is conveniently located just a half-mile from both the Glaze Meadow Sports Complex with its sports courts and fitness center, and the South Meadow pools. The ranch offers over 18 miles of paved bike paths and is home to two world-class golf courses. For shopping, dining and more activities, head into the charming town of Sisters just 10 miles east of Black Butte.
Things to know: Free WiFi Full kitchen with a dishwasher Dogs are welcome with a small, nightly fee At check-in, the resort will collect a $9 daily fee for every guest seven years and older
Deschutes County Tax Certificate #77 A damage waiver, covering up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the property or its contents, is included in the cost of your reservation.
You must be 21 years or older to rent this property.
Hot tub (Private)
Tennis court (Shared)
Washer/dryer : Private
Heating & cooling
Kitchen & dining
Internet : Bend Broadband
Cable : Bend Broadband
Nearby activities & attractions
Canoe available for guest use
Hot tub : Private
Pool : Shared
Tennis court : Shared
Gas grill : Private
Jessica B.Jun 2020
It was cozy, and the bikes were really nice to have. Also, the hot tub was really nice!
The bedding in the master bedroom was in a wad on the floor when we arrived, we had to wash it ourselves. There was no firewood, and no response from Vacasa about that. When we called the welcome center at Black Butte Ranch to inquire about how to get firewood, they were baffled that it was not provided by the home owner, and that our only option was to drive into Sisters and buy some at the store. Also, the morning we were leaving the hot tub maintenance man showed up 3 hours before we were to check out, it was startling for us group of women to not know a man would show up, as we were all in our pajamas. We also wanted to use the hot tub one last time, but that couldn’t happen. It just would have been nice to know that was going to happen.
I loved Black Butte Ranch but I’m not sure I would stay at this rental again, as there are so many other ones available that look a little cleaner and better maintained.
Thank you for staying with us, Jessica. We apologize for the service issues impacting your visit. While our guest services team has experienced an unprecedented demand in light of the developing global health crisis, we are continuing to adapt and adjust our efforts to best meet the needs of our guests. We hope to host you for a great vacation in the future.
CLAIRE c.Mar 2020
Modest home that does need some upgrades, particularly old mattresses. But, for the most part fairly clean and well stocked and decently priced.
Oven needs cleaning...currently smokes.
Thank you for staying with us! The oven has been thoroughly cleaned, and we will discuss the beds with the owner. We hope to see you again!
Maila C.Feb 2020
It was a perfect place because we were able to included a pet.
If cleaning supplies were made available we would have been able to leave the home tidy as we like to clean as we go. All the Vacasa contacts were very helpful and wanted to make the stay a pleasant experience for us...which it was !.
Linnea E.Jan 2020
Cozy cabin feel.
Unfortunately the home furnishings were outdated and the home was not as clean as I expected.
We are sorry that the home was not as clean as it should have been when you arrived. We hold our homes to a very high standard of cleanliness and this certainly does not meet those standards. We are passing along your feedback about the furnishings being outdated to our local staff. Thank you for your review.
DARRIN A.Nov 2019
My family booked through Vacasa 11/8-11-12 and found the home to be tired. Amongst some of the issues, we found annoying were: A difficult to open front door& back door with locking mechanisms being difficult to engage, squeaky beds on the lower level, a refrigerator that doesn't want to close sometimes, bedroom off the hot tub was dirty with a un-cleaned piddle puddle under the bed, old cupcakes thrown behind sofa (my dog was insistent something was back there and thinking an animal I scooted sofa back to reveal a smorgasbord of trash), missing tile in kitchen, bathroom door scratched from the interior by a previous pet owner containing their animal in the bathroom versus bringing a crate, toilets flushed multiple gallons of water versus high-efficiency toilets, front benches unstable to sit on. The positives were: all the bikes had air in the tires, the hot tub was clean and there was gas in the BBQ. Overall, we experienced a nice time in Black Butte but found that this home has been minimally maintained and in my opinion was overpriced for the quality of the product.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review with us. Unfortunately, your stay occurred right after a party took place in our home. Housekeeping has been able to get caught up on the extra cleaning required from that reservation, and maintenance is taking care of the bench and interior door. We hope to see you again!
Cassandra D.Oct 2019
Quiet and a wonderful town to visit.
Patrick M.Aug 2019
This house worked perfectly for our three generation family vacation. A room upstairs for the grandparents, two rooms downstairs, one for us and one for the kiddo. Close to the Glaze Meadows pool and rec center, a hot tub on the back patio, great place. It's could use some updates inside, but that's all part of the charm when staying at cabin in the woods. We'd stay there again in a heartbeat.
Awesome stargazing from the hot tub!
jerry q.Aug 2019
We booked Marla's place back in January 2019 for an August 2019 stay and had a relaxing and enjoyable family vacation. Thank you, Marla, for the opportunity to enjoy your lovely cabin.
Here are some things that added to the enjoyment of Marla's place:
• The location to Glaze Meadow pool, courts and bike trails was ideal
• There were 3 bikes at the house for our family to use. One was an older 10-speed bike that had a chain which was stuck so we were not able to use, but the other two were serviced at the local bike rental shop and we used them all week. What a bonus - Thank you.
• The kitchen was full of pots, pans, full of spices and overall well stocked.
• The backyard deck was roomy and outdoor eating spots plentiful with two tables - one a comfortable dining room table (with umbrella) and another picnic bench
• The grill was big, easy to operate and there were plenty of grill tools (tongs and grill brush) that allowed us to enjoy a few nights grilling and eating out on the deck.
• There were lots of board games and books to use. The weather was so nice during our stay that we did not need to use them, however, if we had to stay in the house we would have had a great time together.
• The hot tub was serviced while we visiting and worked well (although we did not know how to turn it off)
A few of the challenges we faced (which are preventing us from giving 5 stars on this review):
• We specifically booked Marla's place because of the 'Air Conditioning' that was mentioned on the house description. (When we visit BBR in August many days exceed 90 degrees and this year's stay was no exception.) While technically the A/C might have been working (we felt some cool air in the upstairs bathroom), the house temperature remained at 80 degrees and higher most days from noon to midnight which made sleeping a bit challenging (especially for those of us that stayed upstairs).
• The internet worked all but one day and it took us some time to re-set the internet from the wireless modem box in the kitchen. For future guests, maybe leave some instructions on how to do this if needed.
• The cable TV appeared to only offer OTA ('over the air' free channels - ABC, NBC, CBS, etc.) which was not anticipated prior to our stay.
Overall, a great location, and a charming comfortable place to spend a relaxing week in beautiful Black Butte Ranch. Thank you again.