Oregon House Unit #4 The Cottage - Yachats, OR
Max occupancy: 2
1 King Bed
94288 US 101 #4, Yachats, OR 97439
Romantic oceanfront cottage in the heart of the forest w/ incredible sea views
Book a romantic getaway for two with this intimate Yachats cottage. Perched on a bluff overlooking the ocean, this secluded rental has recently been remodeled and refurnished with a king-size bed and walk-in shower for your maximum comfort.
Tucked away on the coast road about seven miles south of town, this cozy cottage is part of a small group of rentals located together on the same property. Though Yachats and its shops and restaurants are a quick drive away, the remote nature of this rental is ideal for spending some alone time with that special someone. Snuggle up on the outdoor swing and watch for whales breaching out at sea, take the somewhat steep path from the property directly down to the beach, or head north to easier beach access at Tenmile Creek for a relaxing day in the sand. With the Siuslaw National Forest all around, you might even spot some elk or a bald eagle!
Inside, the cottage is lined with windows, which provide abundant natural light and wonderful views of the water. In the evenings, hang out on the sofa and watch a movie on the flatscreen, or open a bottle of wine and watch the sun set over the ocean. Please note that while free WiFi is provided, the cottage's secluded location means that the connection can be uneven at times. All the better to unplug and relax.
The kitchenette is equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge, and toaster oven for simple meals. There's even a waffle iron for fixing breakfast in bed! This Oregon House studio rental is ideal for two guests, though if you're traveling with a larger group, please call Vacasa for more information about reserving the main house or a section of the duplex along with this cottage.
Whether you're looking to celebrate an anniversary or just want some quality time together, this lovely oceanfront cottage is the perfect destination. Book your reservation today, and let the memories begin.
Washer/dryer : Shared
Nice cozy house with a beautiful ocean view and convenient to many spots along the central Oregon coast. Everything looks like new, bed is comfortable and bathroom and walk-in shower were super nice.
Wish the kitchen had a stove and would have liked a bigger kitchen table for game playing on rainy days.
But generally a perfect, well-appointed cottage close to a practically private beach.
Felt the cottage was wonderful . Alyse who was the lady who cleans the cottages was wonderful and very helpful. Will consider doing it again
Probably one of the most beautiful, serene places on the Oregon coast. We wished we could stay longer. Private beach, quaint homey cottage, we will definitely be back once our little one is born and will probably bring along the grandparents. This is a place I can see us going back to for sure!
Nice beach cabin. Just big enough for 2. Good location with sea view and beach access.
The setting, the ocean view was awesome
Clear ocean view while in forest. Home was perfect for couple and well equipped
Clean, comfortable cottage house in a quaint little town on the Oregon Coast. Finding the place was easy. Would definitely recommend!
We had a wonderful stay. Grounds are kept very nice, furnishings new. VERY cozy and perfect getaway for 2.
Location was perfect even tho close to hwy 101 traffic noise was not an issue.
Only 9 miles north to Yachacts and a few more south to Florence.
It was our 43 wedding anniversary and was the perfect setting!
If you're looking for peace, beauty and solitude, this is the place. Cozy and extremely tastefully decorated.
We loved our stay at Cottage #4 of the Oregon House. The place was so clean, the furnishings and appliances were tip top shape, the towels and bed linens were high quality. The grounds were lovely, places to sit and watch the ocean. The steps down to the beach were just a short way from our house and we had the beach to ourselves the whole time. (Of course, it was rainy and cool during our visit, which we loved!) We will definitely recommend this place and hope to visit again.
Beautiful area. Nice and clean.
It was right by the beach with an amazing view. Not to far from town. I would definitely keep an eye on how much gas you have because you have to drive a bit to get to a gas station from here. I really enjoyed my stay.
- Very clean
- VERY comfortable bed and pillows!
- Beautiful ocean views and easy access to the beach
- Great bathroom, water pressure, and water temperature
- Great location; easy driving to Yachats, Florence, and Newport for restaurants and tourism
- If approaching the property from the North, the property is MORE than 7.1 mi (as indicated in the instructions) from 101 & 2nd St. in Yachats. The instructions should indicate that guests need to travel through Tenmile Creek bridge, and around 2 more mountain curves before beginning to look for the property. It is difficult to turn the car around on these cliff-side roads and more specific instructions would be appreciated.
- This property is bare bones. There are no extra linens, no tea bags or ground coffee, no board games/books/DVDs/cards etc.
- There is not a couch as shown in the photos. There are 2 reclining chairs instead, which are comfortable, just not what we were expecting.
- The Sharp SmartTV is equipped with RokuTV. However, we were unable to access any of those features as the TV kept asking for a PIN. We called Vacasa to ask about this and they put in a ticket to the local management to help us. We never received a call back. There is no cable (which is totally fine) so the TV was pretty much useless without being able to access the RokuTV features. Bring a HDMI cord with your laptop if you want to use Netflix.
- I loved the property and the grounds, but the description makes it sound as if you're all by yourself which isn't true. You are surrounded by other rental buildings on this same property. It didn't bother us, but might bother others.
Overall, beautiful location and the property provided us mostly with what we needed. We'd stay again and now knowing the above items, we'll have different expectations.
We apologize for any inconveniences or disappointments this guest experienced. We will ask housekeeping to provide more linens when they clean. We will also be reaching out to the owner about providing a pin for the Roku device and possibly providing some games. Thanks!
This little cabin and location is a small bit of heaven. The beauty of the location is simply overwhelming. The cabin is newly updated and perfectly appointed. While the cabin is small there is never a feeling of being cramped or wanting of anything. There is no stove/oven in the cabin so its worth bringing along a little grill if you want to cook there. Wifi is super fast so streaming a movie was easy. Beach access is easy and full of amazing things to explore. Cannot wait to return!