Tucked away between Big and Little Cottonwood Canyons, the masterful design and modern luxury are showcased at this recently updated townhome. The attention to detail and the spacious layout and accommodations make this rental the perfect choice for families or large groups of friends traveling together. The large gourmet kitchen that opens to the main living area makes this an entertainer's dream. Relaxing after a day out exploring is a treat in the private, outdoor hot tub.
This home is within a few miles of four of Utah's best ski resorts, 18 miles from the heart of downtown SLC, and an easy commute to Park City and Deer Valley. A short walk will bring you to UTA bus service for access to skiing, restaurants, ski shops, and grocery stores. The nearby Cottonwood Heights Recreation Center offers additional activities such as indoor and outdoor pools, a sauna, fitness classes, weight room, indoor track, racquetball, basketball, ice skating, tennis, and pickleball for a small daily fee, all just two-and-a-half miles from your front door.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Cottonwood Heights City strictly enforces a prohibition on hot tub use between 10pm and 8am.
- Complex quiet hours are 10pm to 8am everyday.
- No pets are allowed at this vacation rental.
- Parking notes: Two spots in the garage for a SUV (Four Runner or smaller). Two spots in the driveway, extra parking a couple houses down in open lot. No on-street parking allowed, all personal vehicles must be parked completely on the driveway; the exception is the overflow lot. RVs, boats, trailers or inoperable vehicles are not allowed on the driveway.
- Guest entry instructions: This rental utilizes an E-lock, a digital lock that requires a unique code to enter. This code is reset after each guest's stay.
- Ski shuttle details: Park and Ride Lot across the street from community access
City/town permit number: 5379C
You must be 21 years or older to rent this property.