Elegant, streamlined, and full of natural light, this two-bedroom, mid-century home features private grounds, beautiful views of the surrounding mountains and palms, and wonderful proximity to the most beloved parts of Palm Springs. Designed by modernist architect Jack Meiselman and built in 1960, this home has been impressively preserved and thoughtfully updated, offering post-and-beam construction, tongue-and-groove ceilings, sculpted concrete, and walls of glass that connect you to the private pool and spa. Enjoy such special details as citrus trees that bear fruit in season, a great room with Sonos surround sound and iPad controls, and a uniquely Meiselman configuration of bedrooms on either side of the house - all with sweeping views of the San Jacinto Mountains.
This home is conveniently located between downtown Palm Springs (a mile and a half west) and Palm Springs International Airport (one mile east), ensuring ease of travel no matter what you choose to do. Allow yourself plenty of time to explore Palm Canyon Drive, the main downtown strip that's known for its excellent restaurants, boutiques, art galleries, theaters, and various forms of nightlife. Bring along your clubs and make a tee time at one of the countless world-class golf courses in the area, or take a ride up the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway (eight miles west) for a commanding view of the desert.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Outdoor music is prohibited. Music that is played indoors must not be heard outdoors. City ordinance states that any music that is audible from the property line is a violation. People noise during the day is permissible but must be measured and reasonable. Daytime is considered 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- For stays 29-nights or more, additional discounts may be available, please contact Vacasa for more information.
- The utility deposit is $1,500 for 28 nights with $375 added for each additional week the guest stays.
- This home is managed by Vacation Palm Springs Real Estate, Inc.
- No pets are allowed at this vacation rental.
- This rental is located on floor 1.
- Parking notes: There is free parking available for 2 vehicles.
- Security camera details: 1 above the garage facing the driveway
- 1 day notification is required in order to heat the pool and pool spa. A fee of USD49 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool and pool spa heat for your stay.
City/town permit number: 2044
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.