Let the warm and happy vibes of this beachfront home provide you with lots of beautiful memories! You'll love waking up with your first cup of morning coffee while taking in the salty sea air on the private balcony with ocean views, and your guests will appreciate the home's bright, beachy decor while they enjoy a delicious meal cooked up in the full kitchen. Use the free WiFi to research your next Myrtle Beach adventure then download a good playlist to take down to the community fitness center for a good workout. Afterward, take a refreshing cool-down dip in the shared pool then come home to shower and dress for an afternoon of sightseeing. When it's time to wrap up your evening, let the central air conditioning cool you down while you watch a good movie on the flat screen TV.
Whenever you need a break from the kitchen, you'll have plenty of great restaurants nearby. Check out Flying Fish Public Market & Grill, The Whole Food Mediterranean Grill, and Rockefellers Raw Bar to sample some delicious local fare. Plan a day trip to visit the Myrtle Beach Pier area and be sure to check out Family Kingdom Amusement Park while you're there.
- Hot tub
- Fitness room
- Business center
- Outdoor shower
WHAT'S NEARBYPlaces to Visit During Your Stay
|Attraction||Distance From Home|
|Duplin Winery||1.8 Miles|
|Alligator Adventure||1.8 Miles|
|Cherry Grove Fishing Pier||5.0 Miles|
|Apache Pier||6.1 Miles|
|Tidewater Golf Club||7.7 Miles|
|The Bowery||13.4 Miles|
|Sunset Beach Park||16.5 Miles|
|Sunset Beach Fishing Pier||17.9 Miles|
THINGS TO KNOW
- A Murphy bed in the living room provides an extra sleeping space.
- *Trailer parking is not permitted onsite.
- Mini Golf - All Oceana Resorts guests receive free play before 7pm for all members of their party. Lost Mine Miniature Golf is located downtown. This course is open seasonally from March through October.
- Free Attraction Ticket Program - All Oceana Resorts guests are provided with a package of tickets from local partners. The program provides one free ticket from up to three partners per reservation. Additional tickets are available to purchase when the free tickets are redeemed. Details are updated seasonally on property specific websites.
- Children’s Activities - This program is available at Carolinian Beach Resort, Patricia Grand, Camelot and Bay Watch each summer from mid-June through mid-August. Activities include shark tooth hunts, crafts, pool games, and more!
- Snowbird Activities - This program is available at Carolinian Beach Resort, Patricia Grand, Camelot and Bay Watch each winter from early January through mid-March. These activities build on the snowbird community we have each winter. Activities include card games, crafts, bingo, field trips, Waffle Wednesday meet-n-greets, and more! Additionally there is an annual Wine & Cheese reception with giveaways at both Patricia Grand and Bay Watch in mid-February.
- DVD Rentals - Each property is equipped with one or more rental boxes. Guests enjoy free blockbuster rentals during their stay.
- Bay Watch has 18 bodies of water including indoor and outdoor lazy rivers. Sandtrap Sports Bar is a guest favorite, open daily. Fishtails is a seasonal pool bar featuring fun cocktails and live entertainment during the warmest seasons. There is also a gift shop selling trinkets and forgotten items to make your trip complete.
- No pets are allowed at this vacation rental.
- This rental is located on floor 14.
- Parking notes: There is free parking available for 1 vehicle.
- Guest entry instructions: This rental utilizes an E-lock, a digital lock that requires a unique code to enter. This code is reset after each guest's stay.
City/town permit number: 61923
You must be 21 years or older to rent this property.