Max occupancy: 6
1 King Bed,
1 Queen Bed,
2 Twin Bed
2 dog max
29153 Kerber Dr, Gold Beach, OR 97444
NEW LISTING! Oceanview, dog-friendly home w/fireplace, deck - near the beach!
Enjoy this dog-friendly, coastal home with sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean, perfect for whale watching and viewing the deer and osprey that pass by! Inside this craftsman style rental, you'll find a fireplace and French doors out to the deck overlooking the water. For chillier days or after a long walk on the beach, warm up in the garden tub.
What's nearby: Located on the south side of Gold Beach, you'll be perfectly situated right across the highway from beach access points. This quiet town has a variety of restaurants and shops to keep you busy. Take a day trip to Otter Point State Recreation Site for a day of trail hiking and exploring all that the coast offers. If you fancy a day of boating or fishing, The Rogue River is nearby, and if you are feeling adventurous, take a jet boat ride on Jerry's Rogue Jets just a little over a mile away to the north.
Things to know: Free WiFi Full kitchen Dogs welcome for an additional nightly pet fee
Read more Read less
Washer/dryer : Private
Propane/gas home : Propane
Internet : Dish Network
Cable : Dish Network
Melissa O.Nov 2018
The location of the property is great and the view is amazing. That is the only positive thing I can say about this property. Upon checking in, we were quite surprised to learn that this is not a single family home as it appears to be in the pictures. There is a tenant in the room downstairs. This room has a separate entrance, but it is connected to the house. Not a huge issue, but that’s something that should be communicated upfront.
The house itself is in need of deep clean and some attention to detail:
1. When we arrived someone had used the downstairs toilet and neglected to flush it.
2. I had been looking forward to using the jacuzzi tub, but it was full of dog hair.
3. There was a terrible odor downstairs of what smelled like a cat litter box.
4. The was an even worse odor upstairs. We never could find the source, but it smelled like something had died.
5. The carpets were filthy. It didn’t even look as though they had been vacuumed.
6. The insides of the kitchen cabinets were dirty
7. There wasn’t a single clothes hanger in the place. We had to go buy some.
8. There was no trashcan outside to put trash once the inside can was full. When we asked Vacasa they said to just put it outside. We had high winds and rains when we were there so trash blew everywhere. Is it really that difficult to provide a trash can?
9. The internet didn't work for the majority of our stay. So if this is something you need, be prepared for it not to work.
We let Vacasa know about these issues when we checked in. They did nothing to address or even acknowledge any of our concerns. We ended up cutting our vacation short because the house was so awful. We contacted them once again when we left and they have yet to respond. I hate to leave negative reviews, but they were given the opportunity to respond and chose not to. I really should know better than to rent a property that has no reviews, but the house looked great from the photos so we took a chance. The management fees associated with staying here were one-third of the total cost of the rental. I’d actually expect some sort of customer service for paying that amount. I certainly won’t make the mistake of renting anything that is managed by Vacasa again.
We are very sorry the condo wasn't cleaned to our standards. The carpets and odor issues will be taken care of during our deep cleans and we've followed up with our housekeeping team to pay closer attention to these details moving forward. This guest has been refunded for the nights unused. We hope to have the opportunity to impress this guest in the future.