Max occupancy: 36
7 Queen Bed,
14 Twin Bed,
2 Sofa Bed
Sleeps 32 comfortably
4WD/traction may be required in winter
757 Cambry Dr., Garden City, UT 84028
Rustic Bear Lake cabin w/endless views, shared hot tub/pool/tennis
Big Bear Cabin will meet any expectations set for a wonderful vacation. Perfect for reunions, weddings, or large groups every guest of this home will have the chance to experience amazing panoramic views of the lake from the inside and the large deck area. During the Summer season, you will have access to the heated outdoor pool located in the Harbor Village subdivision as well as the hot tub, basketball courts, and outdoor tennis courts (basketballs and racquets not provided).
What's nearby: The state Marina is just across the street, and there are many great trails just a few minutes away. Guests can four-wheel, snowmobile, bike, or hike right out of the driveway and get to the trailhead right down the street, accessing hundreds of miles of amazing BLM open trails.
Things to know: Free WiFi Full kitchen A damage waiver, covering up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the property or its contents, is included in the cost of your reservation.
Hot tub (Shared)
Tennis court (Shared)
Heating & cooling
Kitchen & dining
Washer/dryer : Private
Nearby activities & attractions
Hot tub : Shared
Pool : Shared
Tennis court : Shared
Basketball court : Shared
Gas grill : Private
Jeremy P.Jan 2020
This review is for staying at the house during the winter:
1. Cleanliness: 5/5
2. Supplies, toiletries, kitchen etc.: 5/5
3. View: 5/5
4. Internet: 2/5 -- we've never had a place at Bear Lake with good WiFi, mostly because of the lack of a good cable internet provider in the area. The WiFi at the house was kinda functional though, making it better than other places we've stayed at Bear Lake. We used cell phone tethering for anything serious.
5. Heating: 4/5 -- most of the house was great, but the entrance room in the basement was oddly very poorly insulated. It wouldn't hurt to do an efficiency audit and fix the doors and windows, especially downstairs.
6. Grill, oven etc.: 5/5 -- great grill, well stocked everything.
7. Bedrooms and layout: 4.5/5, Everything was nice, some mattresses seemed a little older or cheaper (esp. on bunk beds).
8. Bathrooms: 5/5
9. Group areas: 5/5 -- three main areas to hang out, each with a television and good seating.
10. Televisions: 4/5 -- upstairs television didn't seem to have HDMI input, which would have been nice.
11. Laundry: 4/5 -- Good laundry facilities, but smelled a little funny.
12. Parking: 2.5/5 -- very sloped driveway, so be prepared for lots of shoveling or shuttling. A snow shovel and ice were provided, which gives a bump to the rating. We spent quite a bit of effort to clear it off so we could get our cars up that didn't have 4 wheel drive. Of course, if there is too much snow the 2 wheel drive cars wouldn't make it up the road anyway.
13. Host-provided information and requirements: 5/5 -- information was provided in the most important places for the most important things we needed to know. Requirements from the host were straightforward and easy to remember.
14. Child-friendly: 5/5, house was child-safe and well-stocked.
Brian M.Aug 2019
This place has lots of room, incredible view… Day or night, lots of seating for meals both inside and out on the deck, would love to come back again next year but I can’t seem to find it’s listing! Someone help me out here! :-)
Hi, If you go to Vacasa.com and type in 18830 you will see the init. We can't wait to see you again soon!
Vanessa C.Aug 2019
We loved our stay at Big Bear Cabin! There was plenty of space for our group of 34. The house had plenty of towels and bathrooms.
We had issues with water pressure(especially in the kitchen) and temperatures(water would turn ice cold and you’d have to wait a couple of minutes for it to get hot again) on the kitchen level.
The AC didn’t work great in the upstairs level and some of the rooms downstairs... and we kept it set at 70 degrees.
We were minutes away from the Marina and shopping(just in case we forgot something). The locals are very friendly which helped make us feel right at home.
Driving to Big Bear Cabin the first night was a little terrifying with the steep driveway😆😆😆... But I quickly got over that.
The pool was a great size and never too crowded. Remember it closes at 10pm.
Overall we loved our stay and the place was clean!
Russell B.Jul 2019
Great space, amazing views
Sally D.Jul 2019
Lisa J.Jul 2019
Lots of rooms. Lots of tables and chairs for big meals. Well equipped kitchen. Hard to keep the main floor cool without freezing the basement though.
Francoise H.Jun 2019
We had 25 girls plus leaders and the cabin was amazing. The views are breathtaking. Close to the lake and hiking. The property managers were very pleasant to deal with as well. Thank you!
Felipe A.Jun 2019
Very beautiful cabin, we had a blast here. For sure one of our favs! What we loved most was the view of the lake
Eliza C.Oct 2018
The home is beautiful, the views are incredible off the front deck. We had a large group with adults and kids. There was plenty of sleeping rooms to accommodate everyone.
The only issues we had was the lack of hot water at the kitchen sink and it would have been helpful to have a large garbage can in the kitchen and one in each bathroom.
Baby items like a highchair and pack and play would be helpful too.
Thank you for the stay!
Karen .Jul 2018
We had a 2 month old baby all the way to 80 year old grandparents with 34 family members and had a place for everyone. The beach was a highlight where family memories were made and Grandma & Grandpa enjoyed the airconditioned cabin. We appreciated the picnic tables on the deck and the view of Bear Lake was beautiful. We were impressed that the kitchen had EVERYTHING that we needed. Parking was a little tight but we managed. Raspberry milk shakes at LeBeau's in Garden City were a favorite. The couple of questions that we DID have were addressed very quickly. Thank You for a worryfree experience
Denise .Jul 2018
We had a great Family Reunion here! Everyone who wanted a bed had one and the picnic tables on the deck was so helpful to accommodate our large family. Plenty of room to sit and visit. The pool was great for something to do and the view was amazing. The only complaint I heard was the lack of hot water in the Kitchen. Other than that it was perfect for our family reunion! I would do it again in a heartbeat!
Kevin .Aug 2017
We absolutely loved this gorgeous cabin with amazing views of the lake. We easily fit our group of 32. Fortunately for us, no one was in the cabin next door so we had no trouble with parking. Thank you for everything!!!!!
Sherleen .Jul 2017
Big Bear Cabin was the perfect place to stay for our Family Reunion in July. There were 32 of us and we had plenty of room. The cabin was nice and clean. I would recommend this cabin for a large group. It was easy to launch our boat and jet ski at the State Marina across the street. Bear Lake is a wonderful place for a reunion!