Enjoy peace of mind with simple cancellation and optional travel insurance. Learn more >
Pro housekeepers clean thoroughly and provide fresh linens before every stay.
Count on 24/7 guest care and local teams everywhere we operate.
Smart locks or lockboxes at many homes offer smooth, contactless check-in.
Large Family-Friendly Cabin W/ Game Room, Hot Tub & Wraparound Deck!
Your search for the ideal vacation home for your family getaway is over - this rustic Pagosa Springs cabin features a well-equipped kitchen, a wood-burning stove for those cool winter nights, and a fun-filled game room to keep everyone entertained. After a full day of hiking, there will be no better way to chill out than soaking the private hot tub under the stars!
What's nearby: This home is a short walk from Lake Hatcher, where you can fish for rainbow trout, brown trout, largemouth bass, and yellow perch. The Pagosa Springs Golf Club is only six miles from this rental, while an extensive network of hiking trails winds through the San Juan and Rio Grande National Forests nearby. In winter, Wolf Creek Ski Area offers skiing, snowboarding, and snowshoeing 33 miles away.
Things to do: Free WiFi Full kitchen Crib available for small children One-car garage Pool and Recreation center amenity use available for a fee. Please call Pagosa Lakes Recreation center at 970-731-2051 for information. A damage waiver, covering up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the property or its contents, is included in the cost of your reservation.
Parking Notes: A trailer can also be parked here. No street parking is permitted.
Other permit number: 6034
You must be 21 years or older to rent this property.
Hot tub (Private)
Washer/dryer : Private
Heating & cooling
Kitchen & dining
Nearby activities & attractions
Hot tub : Private
Pool table : Private
Gas grill : Private
Gerald J.Aug 2021
I had several issues from minor to major. Some of these issues would not occur with other guests. We had a good time and enjoyed the house in the evenings. However we ran into multiple issues let led to the 2 star review.
1) When we arrived at the unit we found 2 large mounds of rodent droppings one pile just inside the master bedroom and the second just outside the master bedroom. Vacasa sent out a local team member and cleaned up the droppings and determined the droppings are from bats living in the walls. The bat’s droppings are spilling out from the crack in the wall onto the carpet.
2) Master bath shower drain is backing up. Standing in 2 inches of water when showering.
3) The dishwasher needed to be unloaded upon our arrival, typically it is empty. The silverware drawer had hair and crumbs and needed to be cleaned before use. The master bath vanity had hair on it, again needed to be cleaned before we used it.
4) After our first day of activities we noticed an excavator parked in the back yard. The next morning at 7am a construction crew (appeared to be a utility company contractor) was digging a trench in the back yard with 2 excavators which woke my family up.
6) The following day the construction crew once again started at 7am and woke up the family. When we returned later in the afternoon we noticed the internet and land line was out. This house is at a remote location and does not have cell phone service so to make a call you have to use the land line or when the internet is up you can make a call with the wifi which our phone supports. This property also only has internet tv therefore we had no internet, no cell phone service, no land line phone service or tv. We had to drive into town to call Vacasa and inform them of the issue and asked to contact the phone company to let them know the construction company cut the phone lines.
7) The next day was more of the same. The construction crew were out at 7am with 2 excavators and now 1 front loader. The same local Vacasa team member did show up in the late morning and talked with the construction crew and informed him that they were aware that they cut the phone lines and the phone service would be restored that day and it was restored.
Hi, Gerald! We apologize your stay was not as relaxing as we hoped. There was some utility work going on next door; we apologize we were unaware or able to do anything about it for you. The property manager is following up with housekeeping staff regarding your cleanliness experience. Thank you!
Bill & Yolanda U.Aug 2021
We loved the veiw it was comfortable and relaxing
christopher h.Jun 2021
Well-maintained property. Fun lay-out accommodating our entire crew! Thanks for sharing your house with us!
Jonathan S.Feb 2021
Very nice and spacious. Great amenities and had everything we needed. Thank you!
Nicholas C.Jan 2021
We loved the overall cabin and it's open kitchen concept along with the game room! Everything was ideal for our needs with comfortable beds and a fully equipped kitchen. We look forward to going back!
Shelly W.Dec 2020
We loved everything about this home!! Your attention to detail and instruction sheet in each room was very helpful. Lots of room, kitchen was great, and the Christmas decorations were such a nice surprise!! Our trip was magical. Thank you so much!!
Ronald D.Nov 2020
This place was everything plus more than what we expected thank you
Matt B.Aug 2020
The house was more than enough for our family of four. Clean. Well maintained. And a ping pong table. There is a trailhead that is walking distance from the house. Can’t wait to go back! Thanks for a great stay.
Bob R.Jul 2020
We had a wonderful week with our kids and grandkids. Great house with tons of room for everyone to play and relax.
Jessica M.Jul 2020
So many things we loved about this house! Close to lakes, quiet, lots of room! And yes, the beds are the most comfortable we’ve ever slept in! Only thing was there was mold in the shower of the master upstairs. Other than that we loved it and glad we stayed here!
We apologize for the mold; we will get it cleaned out. Thanks, Jessica!
Genevieve F.Jul 2020
This vacation home was beautiful and location was very tranquil. It had everything you need to cook and entertain. Beautiful views! And It was very clean. We would definitely come back.
Pedro R.Jun 2020
beautiful house and mighty go back....💯💯💯
Justin D.Feb 2020
The house was amazing for our guys trip. Thank you for sharing your beautiful house!!
Sierra K.Jan 2020
This home was perfect for our annual ski trip. There was plenty of room for everyone and it has great views. Loved the neighborhood and it's very close to lakes!
Barbara M.Jul 2019
This is a spacious house that accommodated our families. It was close to Pagosa and many outdoor activities.
Shannon C.Jun 2019
We loved our week in this beautiful house. It has the best stocked kitchen of any rental we have ever had. The beds are comfortable. The ping pong table was hours of fun.
Angie A.Apr 2019
We loved this spacious home away from home.
Lisa H.Mar 2019
We loved the house! Had a blast with the ping pong table! So much fun playing in the snow and sledding
Daniel G.Feb 2019
The house was well maintained and beautiful
Del F.Jan 2019
Very beautiful home with everything you need.
Lauterio N.Jan 2019
Loved the available space in garage during winter ski time, excellent space for large and diverse groups to enjoy
Robin C.Jan 2019
This home was absolutely beautiful!
Vicente V.Nov 2018
Very comfy and spacious. Enjoyed spending family time as well as Thanksgiving here.
Wonderful home! Beautiful area! Sunetha people were amazing!
The property itself had plenty of room for all of us and was extremely well maintained. Having the garage was great so as not to have to worry about clearing off vehicle before heading out. Everyone said the beds were very comfortable which is usually an issue with our family. The layout of the house with TV/gaming area downstairs and kitchen/dining/living area up stairs was awesome. We will definitely return again!
Great place to stay. Beds were very comfy. They had sleds in the garage you could use on the hills near-by. No lights around at night so the night sky was amazing. Can't get a view like that in the city!