Make Southwest Colorado your next getaway
Southwestern Colorado vacation rentals keep you close to a hub of outdoor adventure. Whether hitting the slopes, gearing up for a hike, or savoring a drive down the Million Dollar Highway, this gorgeous landscape offers the perfect backdrop for your vacation. Gather friends and family together in a mountain cabin and let the fun begin.
Book confidently. Stay comfortably.
Explore our Southwest Colorado vacation rentals
Gear up for an unforgettable adventure with Southwest Colorado cabin rentals. This region is host to plenty of must-see destinations and natural beauty, including the San Juan Mountains, Mesa Verde National Park, Great Sand Dunes National Park, Black Canyon Gunnison National Park, and cities like Telluride, Pagosa Springs, Durango, and Crested Butte. Stay close to popular ski resorts, outdoor adventures, and incredible mountain views.
No matter your interest, there’s an escape waiting along these verdant mountain ridges and high-desert beauty. There’s no better place to tour your way through national parks and soak in a hot spring after a long hike or a day of skiing. Plan a Southwest Colorado road trip and sightsee with stops along the way.
What are some can't-miss activities and attractions in Southwestern Colorado?
Discover a new favorite vacation spot for family ski trips, romantic getaways, or outdoor retreats with friends, all in just one corner of the Centennial State.
- There are so many unique ways to sightsee through this diverse natural landscape. Book a Jeep ranger-led tour through the rugged desert, grab tickets for a train ride on the Narrow Gauge Railway in Silverton or Durango, white water raft along the Arkansas River, or sit back and enjoy the mountain views and fall foliage on a drive through the San Juan Skyway.
- Unwind in hot springs nestled in the heart of nature. Whether it's the rejuvenating waters of Pagosa Springs or the relaxing vibes of Ouray's hot springs, let the soothing warmth melt away your stress after a day of skiing or water sports.
- In the summers, get out and enjoy the fresh air on a hike, horseback ride, or mountain bike ride. A few favorite local trails include Box Canyon Falls Park, Bridal Veil Falls, La Plata Peak, and Colorado Trail in Durango.
- Come winter, you can explore by snowmobile, snowshoeing, sleigh ride, or cross-country skiing. Plan your annual ski trip at popular Southwestern Colorado ski resorts like Telluride Ski Resort, Purgatory Ski Resort, and Crested Butte Mountain Ski Resort.
- Southwest Colorado packs plenty of history you won’t want to miss either. Take a trip back in time to Old West towns like Silverton, Durango, and Telluride. Stop in a saloon to whet your whistle, tour a historic Gold Rush mine, see historical reenactments, tour through museums, and try your hand at horseback riding.
Discover Southwest Colorado
Riverfront Cabins in Colorado