Enjoy updated fixtures, ocean views and amenities-galore from this homey one-bedroom condo. Located at Sea Colony, a premier family beach & tennis resort community, this home features access to a half mile of private beach, 12 pools (two indoor), world class tennis, fitness centers, activities for all ages, community shuttle and year-round security. Sea Colony is ranked among Tennis magazine's Best U.S. Resorts and by Tennis Resorts Online as one of the finest in the world.
This sunny condo has been tastefully updated and comes equipped with all the in-home essentials you need, including a full kitchen, central AC, and a private washer/dryer. Start your day off with a morning coffee while enjoying views of the ocean from your private balcony and finish it off in the same way at sunset with your favorite beverage of choice. High-speed WiFi throughout makes this a great remote working option and flatscreeen, smart TVs. are equipped in both the living room and bedroom.
Guests of Sea Colony can enjoy access to a private guarded beach, ten outdoor pools, two indoor pools, a championship tennis center, a fitness center, basketball court, boardwalk, tax-free shopping, amusement parks, water parks, mini-golf, two public/private golf courses nearby, a movie theater, and fun activities like fishing, kayaking, and surfing.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Sea Colony - The Premier Family Beach & Tennis Resort Community features a half-mile of private beach, 12 pools (two indoor), world-class tennis, fitness centers, activities for all ages, a community shuttle, and year-round security. Sea Colony is ranked among Tennis magazine's Best U.S. Resorts and by Tennis Resorts Online as one of the finest in the world.
- The Sea Colony Recreational Association requires a per-person resort fee for guests ages four years and older. This fee varies by time of year and is mandatory.
- Delaware regulations require all guests sign a lease agreement within 10 days of booking. A lease agreement will be sent within 24 hours of booking and an electronic signature is required before final check-in information is made available.
- Construction will be taking place in the building from October 12th, 2022, until mid-January, 2023. There will be noise, but the unit will be accessible at all times. Please use caution when entering the building and obey all signage.
- No pets are allowed at this vacation rental.
- This rental is located on floor 2.
- Parking notes: Parking Information - Parking Space #: B208 Guests are reminded to place their parking permit on their dash when parking in Sea Colony. One parking permit is issued with the purchase of one or two badges. Two parking permits are available with the purchase of three or more badges. Additional vehicles must be parked off property. Tenants are advised that their vehicles at such properties must not be taller than six feet (including roof-top carriers) so as to fit under buildings. Cars must vacate the Property no later than 10 a.m. on checkout day. Each property has one assigned parking spot. If you have a second vehicle you may park in any unassigned parking space. Please note that unassigned parking spaces (for a second vehicle) are not guaranteed and operate on a first-come, first-serve basis.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.