House and pool were great! Kitchen was well equipped although we did have to buy some items. The host was incredibly responsive when the washing machine broke and had it replaced in a few days. The property manager said customer care would be calling us, however they never did. The area is ok. Not much to do in the vicinity and somewhat of a lengthy drive to beach and nicer restaurants. Overall we had a great stay and if house were in a different location would definitely stay again!
Loved my time here. The place was so cute and clean. The views were also amazing, you could see both the sunrise and sunset from the pool area. There were enough towels and toiletries and the kitchen had everything we needed as well! Restaurants and other beaches were only a short drive away. Would definitely come back here in the future :)
We can a great time at this house and would almost give 5 star if it were not for small details. Overall the house is very nice, the pool is great, and we thoroughly enjoyed our time. Room for improvement:
- Bathroom door broken in master
- minimal supplies left for a week rental in a 3 bedroom house - (1 roll toilet paper per bathroom, 1 roll paper towel, 30 ml shampoo / conditioner in bathroom, 1 portion dishwasher, 1 portion washer machine, 2 extra trash bags, no cleaning supplies). Just seems very out of place for a large house and week rental.
- pool heating charge is ok, but was still cold. We just checked into another Vacasa house and pool is warm and set at 89 degrees. I’m not even sure the heater was on.
- Trash at front drive was full when we arrived
- Too many cameras surrounding house. I understand front drive, but one overlooks the pool. Wife in bathing suit uncomfortable.
- All the towels were wet when we arrived. Clearly the housekeeping team didn’t have time to dry them during service, so folded wet towels and put them in the bathroom closets and racks. Made no sense. Not a ‘little’ damp, but very wet. We used the 1 portion of laundry detergent to re-wash them all.
A few other little details. This might sound like a lot of complaints, but I’m just particular to the details as a luxury General Manager of a small hotel company. The house was a lot of fun, but no more than 4 star execution. Maybe 3 once I read all my feedback again. That said, I would book it again!