The Vacasa free shuttle was an awesome surprise and extremely convenient.
Parking is limited requiring remote parking for multiple vehicles.
Thanks for providing the roll-away bed.
We loved staying here for a few reasons:
- close to the slopes (plus the convenience of the shuttle)
- very functional kitchen (we love to cook)
- clean and neat -- you get the feeling that the cleaners really prepare the place for your stay
- fast and reliable WiFi
- lots of sun in the afternoons
- hot tub in the common area
- some things in the apartment a bit dated (e.g., frying pans) or a bit broken (e.g., leaking faucet in one of the bathrooms)
- check-in process not smooth: we were informed that we would be emailed instructions on how to enter, but instead we had to call the front desk to learn what to do when we arrived
The location and the shuttle service were awesome! The space was great for our group! The coffee maker didn’t work and they did not bring us a new one when we let them know. The heat in the bedrooms was awful and we needed a lot of blankets.