Max occupancy: 6
1 King Bed,
2 Queen Bed
202 Fir Ave, Anna Maria, FL 34216
Oceanfront house with great views, easy beach access, and free WiFi
This bright oceanfront house has the comforts of home but with the luxury of beach living. While there is a TV, who needs it when you have incredible ocean views from the large windows? There is a private deck on the back of the house with space for outdoor dining and a path that leads to the beach for a little beachcombing or sunbathing. The private washer and dryer are available to get those sandy clothes clean again.
What's nearby: Anna Maria Island is all about the outdoors. If you want to experience other beaches, there are several nearby including Bean Point, Coquina Beach, Bradenton Beach, and Manatee Public Beach. There are kayak, bicycle, and standup paddleboard rentals as well as tours through Beach Bums Island Attitude, and there are even golf cart rentals to get you around. Bridge Steet Pier is a good place for some fishing, relaxing, or just catching a good sunset.
Things to know: Free WiFi Full kitchen
*Please note, all guests occupying this property who are under the age of 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Thank you!*
Property permit ID: VR18-000128
Tom L.Dec 2019
The house is right on the beach. We loved the walk on the beach every morning.
The house could use some upgrading like a gas bar b que and newer appliances, but it’s location makes up for its decencies.
Adrian W.Dec 2019
You can't beat the location and views from this house. It's a joy to see the sunset and beach from the extensive wall to wall windows and it's an easy few steps to the beach.
- Locker stuffed full of beach gear. Some good, some rusting but plenty of stuff for everyone.
- Nice kitchen.
- King & Queen beds in master/guests.
- Plenty of linens/beach towels.
- Pretty quiet street BUT - two houses close by under construction. One across the street just had foundation poured as we were there and will start to get busy. The second two houses north was structured but no activity during our stay. Both have the potential for some noise in the future.
- Location, location, location.
- Never seen a house with so many light switches. Still didn't have them all figured out at week end.
- Charcoal grill vs. gas grill.
- House next door has pool downstairs. ALL outside voices/music are easily heard in master bedroom. Our neighbors were relatively quiet but if you have ANY outside activity next door you will hear it easily.
- Slightly dated interior - a little rough around the edges. Some appliances a bit worse for wear (trash compactor broken), several vertical blinds missing/broken. TV has broken bezel which shows a strip of white light while watching.
- Lots of steps inside (we had an older guest who found them a little daunting)
- Very mixed bag of kitchen utensils (pots) blunt knives, etc.
- Very few opening windows in Master Bedroom.
- Every room has a balcony EXCEPT the Master Bedroom. The view is fantastic but it was a strange missed opportunity in design.
All in all it was exactly as the pictures showed. It's a slightly older house with some odd design features but it's relatively cost effective compared to other rentals and the location and views are superb!
Adrian, we are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit! We appreciate the kind and comprehensive feedback. We will be sure to inspect the home further for any issues and address repairs or replacement as needed. We hope to host you for another great stay in the future!
ROBERT J B.Nov 2019
The location was perfect! Great panoramic view from both levels. Easy access to the beach, and short walk to the trolley, shopping and restaurants.
Sandy H.Sep 2019
We had the most enjoyable for days at this gorgeous home! Everything was perfect! The views from the master bedroom or absolutely stunning! A short walk to the gulf and convenient to everything in Anna Maria Island! We will be doing this at least twice a year from now on!
jennifer f.Sep 2019
The house was in a nice place.not very crowded. Once view. House was clean, bed comfortable.
Debbie L.Sep 2019
Amazing views, roomy, comfortable and clean house, perfect location.
Debbie N.Aug 2019
Breathtaking views, spectacular sunsets! Awesome, spacious house! Steps away from the Sandbar restaurant! Saw manatees & dolphins! Looking forward to staying there again coming from Tampa! I would switch one of the not so comfy queen beds for 2 twins for teens or anyone not a couple. Also need cases for the extra pillows. Lots of centipedes both alive & dead in the house. Ice maker isn’t working & there was no multi purpose cleaner, laundry detergent or shampoo/conditioner which isn’t a deal breaker, just don’t list them as being supplied if they won’t be. Also, based on another guest’s previous feedback we brought beach chairs, but now there are quite a few! The outside closet just needs to be cleaned out and organized to access stuff, especially the bbq grill! Thank you for sharing your little piece of paradise!
We are happy that you appreciated this beautiful property and stunning views. Thank you for your valuable feedback. We have passed it along to the manager. We hope you will stay with us again soon!