Enjoy peace of mind with flexible cancellation options. Read our cancellation policy >
Pro housekeepers clean thoroughly and provide fresh linens before every stay.
Count on 24/7 guest care and local teams everywhere we operate.
Smart locks or lockboxes at many homes offer smooth, contactless check-in.
Enjoy partial Gulf and pool views from the balcony of this immaculately decorated and beautifully appointed beach condo. Featuring a well-equipped, full kitchen with a breakfast bar, a dining table with seating for four, an open and comfortable living area with a large sectional sofa and a flatscreen TV, and a furnished balcony, you'll find everything you need here for the perfect getaway to the Gulf. On-site, guests will also enjoy access to a large, outdoor pool, sundeck, and an updated beach walkover to a quiet, unspoiled section of sugar white sand.
Historic Fort Pickens, just a few miles away, offers fishing, biking, and birdwatching for those looking for fun beyond the beach. The town of Pensacola Beach, less than three miles east, has plenty to offer with unique eateries, great shopping, and beach activities for everyone. And when you want to dine out, Peg Leg Pete's, a fun, pirate-themed seafood restaurant, and Casino Beach Bar are both within a couple miles of this condo.
Things to know:
Central air conditioning
Snowbird-friendly. Please contact us for special rates.
All guests must be at least 25 years of age to book this condo for the month of March.
* Please note that there is no elevator in this complex
Parking Notes: - Garage parking available for 1 vehicle. This is a shared parking garage. There will be a motorcycle to the right, the left side parking spot will be for your parking use. There is parking across the street or any public beach parking is available. *Parking is very tight.
Water Access: Boardwalk to beach access is right next to home as this unit sits on beach front/view
****Beach Service is SEASONAL. March - November****
As one of our guests, 1 set (2 chairs and an umbrella) is included for your stay.
Please view the link above for further details.
Lazy Days Beach Service Call-to-Activate Procedure:
- Call 850-698-0928 to have your chairs and umbrellas delivered promptly
- Beach chairs and umbrellas will be delivered upon request. All equipment is disinfected before and after every use.
- Beach chair and umbrella delivery times are contingent on the Fish and Wild Life Commission. They are the generous individuals who survey the beach every morning for any indication of Sea Turtle nesting. Once they finish surveying the beaches, ONLY then are we permitted to set up chairs and umbrellas. If you spot a sea turtle nest that has not been roped off or a sea turtle or hatchlings that need assistance, please call the FWC immediately at 888-404-3902.
- In case of severe weather or excessive winds about 15mph, umbrellas will not be put out until the conditions are considered safe to set up umbrellas.
- When you are done with your chairs and umbrella for the day or if high winds or inclement weather is imminent please close the umbrella and pick up any personal belongings and trash that may remain. Leave only your footprints.
- The attendant will pick up chairs and umbrellas at 4:00 pm ONLY if there is no indication of use. (i.e. umbrella down, no towels on chairs, no belongings in or within the vicinity of chairs) otherwise, the beach attendant will not pick up occupied sets until 5:00 pm.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.