Enjoy peace of mind with simple cancellation and optional travel insurance. Learn more >
Pro housekeepers clean thoroughly and provide fresh linens before every stay.
Count on 24/7 guest care and local teams everywhere we operate.
Smart locks or lockboxes at many homes offer smooth, contactless check-in.
New listing! Lakefront condo w/ two balconies, shared pool/hot tub, & fireplace!
Bright and filled with lakeside charm, this beautiful condo is just the place to get away from it all and relax. Whether guests choose to use days soaking up the sun on the beach nearby or simply want to meander around downtown, this home is in a perfect location to experience it all. Wake up each morning and make a fresh cup of coffee to enjoy on one of the two private balconies. With peek-a-boo views of the water from the floor-to-ceiling windows, each guest will want to head out to the lake the moment the day heats up. After a day filled with fun, the chef of the group will love hopping into the full kitchen to whip up a tasty meal for the gang. Not to mention, the shared indoor pool and hot tub await for a quick escape from the heat or a relaxing soak as the stars come out.
What's nearby: Sitting within walking distance of Lakeside Park, there will be no delay in enjoying a picnic on the beach! For a bit more action on Lake Chelan, rent a boat or some jet skis and have a blast on the clear waters. If you brought the kids along, they will absolutely love spending a day at Slide Waters, just one mile from your front door. Downtown Chelan is a quick two-mile drive away as well offering a plethora of restaurants and shops to check out. If wine tasting is on the horizon, the Southshore has many vineyards to choose from like Mellisoni Vineyards, Tsillan Cellars, Tunnel Hill Winery, Nefarious Winey, and Karma Vineyards!
Things to know: Free WiFi Full kitchen Shared pool/hot tub
No pets are allowed at this vacation rental.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Parking notes: Parking space # 30. Each unit is provided with an assigned parking space in the underground parking garage. Disabled parking spot also available. Please, note this space is not adequate for oversized vehicles. All other vehicles can be parked in public parking areas like the park-n-ride or street parking a block away.
City/town permit number: STR - 0272
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
Hot tub (Shared)
Limited mobility access
Washer/dryer : Private
Heating & cooling
Kitchen & dining
Nearby activities & attractions
Hot tub : Shared
Pool : Shared
Gas grill : Shared
Parking & access
Safety & accessibility
Limited mobility access
Muqdad A.Aug 2022
Everything is good except the view , if the unite facing the lake would be better
Judi N.May 2022
Comfy condo in a great location. Minutes from Chelan.
Rick S.Apr 2022
Lots of room. We like the layout of 204. Have stayed here many times. Great kitchen & well supplied. Nice to have a laundry.
Ulziibat L.Nov 2021
Steve F.Aug 2021
Very nice two bedroom two bath unit split floor plan with two private decks. Corner unit with partial views. Nice kitchen, gas fireplace and laundry. Very clean and secure complex with one secure parking space. I recommend it.
Annalisa K.Aug 2021
Loved the location, the beach access was amazing!! The only negative review would be that the garage/pool/front door code was 16 digits!!! So annoying! Sometimes it would work, sometimes it wouldn’t. We had to call vacasa customer service to get help once cuz it wouldn’t work. Which was super annoying. But overall, great stay!
Ao S.Jul 2021
Love the place! Clean and convenient. Have everything you need. Highly recommend to stay and enjoy the town.
Sarah C.May 2021
This place was absolutely great for our family! Here is what we experienced during our stay...
- The "backyard" is a park along with the lake! The fastest way down is to take the elevator to the parking garage and go through the door as if you are throwing your garbage away. Follow the footsteps!
- The pool is indoor and great for kids! It starts at 3' and is 4'6" at its deepest. At this stage in Covid, 6 people are allowed at a time. We stayed during a non busy time so it was not a problem.
- The place overall is clean, nicely furnished, and not cluttered
- There is a nice large table that suits family needs including bench seating
- The kitchen is pretty well stocked but you will need to make sure you bring everything you need as there is only salt and vegetable oil for rental use.
- The location is great! It is within 5 mins of downtown Chelan where you can walk along the riverfront. It is within 10 mins of a grocery store. And it is within 15 mins of Walmart if you need anything else. While you are there be sure to check out the taco trucks! Yum!
- The floors have not been cleaned for a while. After one morning of my baby crawling on the floor her jammies were black on the knees. I haven't been able to get the stains out so the jammies will need to be tossed.
- There is ample light and great views! But the blinds for blocking light in the morning is not the greatest. Each room has a full wall of window and doors to utilize for balconies but it does not help with little ones sleeping.
- You will need to plan your exit to accommodate washing and putting away all your dishes before you leave by 10am. Most places let you just start the dishwasher but not this place. You are required to wash and put your dishes away before you leave or you will be fined.
- The internet is TERRIBLE. I would not plan on being able to work or watch Netflix while you are there. The internet is shared within the whole complex and does not allow you the bandwidth needed to make it through a show. You will get frustrated! Good luck!
Thank you for your review, Sarah! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We apologize that the home was not up to the high standard of cleanliness that we hold ourselves to. Please note we just ask guests to start the dishwasher and we do not charge any guest for not doing so. We have provided your valuable feedback to our local manager to address. We hope we have the chance to host you again!
Joseph & Alyssa R.Aug 2020
The house was stocked with everything we needed! Great location, 1 minute walk to the beach, the pool/grill area was perfect and the view from the house was even better! Thank you Joey and Alyssa! This was such a dream! Plus, you can’t beat the price for this location. I’ll be back soon!!
Stacey W.Aug 2020
This condo was perfect for our Chelan vacation. The location is great! Just a short walk to the beach and a quick drive to downtown. The condo is spacious, clean, and has everything you need for your stay. They even had a Pack n Play which was so helpful with sleeping arrangements for our two one year olds. We also appreciate the convenience of the parking garage. We will definitely be booking this condo again!!
MARISA O.Aug 2020
Spacious, clean, near town and with plenty of conveniences. We were impressed by this condo!
Olga L.Aug 2020
Cute place but way too pricey for 4 people.
Jason R.Jul 2020
This condo has dedicated garage parking and is on the shore! It is super convenient to everything in Chelan. The condo is beautiful, inviting, and modern. The table is seated with benches that seem to bring the whole family together for a memorable vacation. Will definitely be booking again. Thank you!