Spend a quintessential New England summer at The Island Inn on Martha's Vineyard, a 51-suite resort with townhouses and condos near the gorgeous shores of Oak Bluffs
. Families, beach-goers, and tennis enthusiasts will find everything they need at our Island Inn vacation rentals - as well as everything they could possibly want within a few minutes' stroll.
Where is The Island Inn?
You'll find this five-acre property on the northeastern shores of Martha's Vineyard, just one mile south of downtown Oak Bluffs. Here on the edge of the Farm Neck Golf Club, you can follow Beach Road half a mile south to reach Joseph Sylvia State Beach, wander one mile up Seaview Avenue to sunbathe at Inkwell Beach in Oak Bluffs, or head five miles south to catch the Chappy Ferry in downtown Edgartown
Rentals at The Island Inn
A wide variety of accommodations means there's an option for everyone at Island Inn.
- Each of our 19 studios has a large living space with beds, a full kitchen or kitchenette, and a full bath.
- Five one-bedroom condos feature a private bedroom, separate living area with a sofa bed, full kitchen, and private bathroom off the bedroom.
- Both of these condos have a master bedroom, a second bedroom, a full bath, kitchen, living area with a dining table, fireplace, and a sofa bed.
- Our 12 suites have a private master bedroom with a half bath and a sleeping area off the living room separated by a half-wall. The living room has a sofa bed, fireplace, dining area, and slider to the deck. They also include a full kitchen or kitchenette and a full bath.
- Each of our 12 two-story townhouses has a spiral staircase to the loft area featuring a master bedroom with no door and a half bath (some have a full bath). The first level has one bedroom, full bath, full kitchen, living area with a dining table, and a fireplace. Some rentals have sofa beds and a slider to the deck.
- This stand-alone, two-bedroom house includes a master bedroom with a full bath. The lower level has a sofabed and dining area, a full kitchen, and another full bathroom. Both the living room and master bedroom have a fireplace, and there's a covered deck outside.
No matter which Island Inn vacation rental you opt for, you'll find free WiFi, a full kitchen or kitchenette, and on-site laundry for your convenience.
Things to Do at The Island Inn
You'll have plenty of free time to enjoy the resort's amenities and venture out across Martha's Vineyard
. Practice your drop shot on one of the three Har-Tru tennis courts, or stop by the pro shop to book a lesson with the full-time tennis professional. Join your family for a swim in the outdoor freshwater pool, set up an al fresco lunch in the communal picnic and barbecue area, and watch your kids squeal with delight at the onsite children's playground.
Rent a bicycle from the resort staff and spend the day at Joseph Sylvia State Beach, Inkwell Beach, or Oak Bluffs Town Beach just a bit farther north. Reserve a tee time to play the adjacent Farm Neck Golf Club amidst 265 acres of protected wetland and coastal habitat, and treat your kids to an evening spin on the Flying Horses - Oak Bluffs' historic carousel that was constructed in 1876 and designated as a national landmark.
You'll fall in love with the ease and beauty of our Island Inn vacation rentals - come and experience a summer to remember in Massachusetts
Photo Credit: tambrieann via Flickr