At least 7 days before check-in: You can reschedule your trip, or cancel and receive 100% of the cost as a Future Stay Credit.
At least 30 days before check-in: You also have the option to cancel for a refund (minus the booking fee).
Professional housekeepers clean and stock each home, using an EPA-approved disinfectant.
Each trip is backed by 24/7 customer support and local teams everywhere we operate.
Many Vacasa homes use smart locks or lockboxes for a smooth, contactless check-in.
Luxurious dog-friendly mountain home w/large master suite, close to Shaver Lake!
This modern mountain home in the highly sought out community of Granite Ridge is the perfect vacation home for the whole family (including the family dog!). The European style kitchen, with double ovens and five-burner gas range will make it easy to prepare a feast for the whole group. The generous master suite with a premium jetted tub will provide a relaxing respite after a day of hiking the nearby trails. On those chilly winter evenings, gather in the open living room for movies on the large flat-screen while you warm up by the Lennox wood burning fireplace. Enjoy the fenced back yard and covered patio while you grill a summertime barbecue.
What's nearby: Shaver Village is only three miles away for shopping and dining. For some fun in the snow, head north to China Peak Ski Resort (22 miles away) to snowboard, ski, or just frolic in the snow. In the summer, rent a kayak or paddle boat at the Shaver Lake Marina, located just over five miles from this home. Granite Ridge has nearby hiking trails to explore the beautiful outdoors.
Things to know: Free WiFi and cable Full kitchen Dog friendly
Please note that cell service can be poor in this area. 4x4s are not required in winter, but they are highly recommended. Cars must have chains or snow tires at the very least.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
Washer/dryer : Private
Heating & cooling
Kitchen & dining
Nearby activities & attractions
Gas grill : Private
Boat rental available
Safety & accessibility
Hilda J.Sep 2020
Home is in a beautiful neighborhood. We felt at home. Very clean, comfortable, furnished nicely. Trails for walks within minutes of the location. Lake very close. Quite and peaceful!! We will definitely rent over and over . My husband is confined to a wheelchair and home was easy access . Definitely recommend this property for a peaceful get away.
Rick S.Aug 2020
• The house is large, has a great layout, and is in a very nice location not far from the lake.
• Great spaces to eat dinner with a 4-seat table for adults and a 4-seat table for kids plus another bench type table if more dining seating is needed.
• Cool décor and fun old-fashioned type CD player in family room made for great music listening.
• We left an item behind, and Vacasa handled the mailing it back to me fairly well.
• The house was not cleaned properly. Issues included uncomfortable and dirty sheets on beds, (bring your own if you are specific about sheets!), dishes that were put away dirty, a very dusty room that had not been vacuumed properly, a stained bedspread, and a few very large dog poop piles in the side and enclosed yard. Any one of these alone is not that big of a deal, but it adds up, especially when you are paying these kinds of rates.
• The kitchen was large, with great amounts of storage and shelving and a great layout but had only the basics (no large salad bowls for example.) For those particular about their morning coffee, the coffee maker is a Keurig, not a Nespresso which was what was listed at the time we rented.
• We booked a bit ahead of time and didn’t know there would be a massive heat wave during our stay. At night, even with all windows open, and ceiling fans running high speed, the house was over 80 degrees which made it challenging to sleep. Mattresses were quite hard, which some liked but most did not. Bottom line on sleeping is that it would be much better when not during a heat wave. There was a note on the fridge which said they were planning to put A/C in sometime in the future. That will help a lot!
• The yard does not have a deck or large space to hang outside much. The yard is mostly dirt (common in Shaver). The outdoor furniture was very dirty, so at least please wipe down the seating before guests arrive. Lastly, the fenced in backyard is iron type fence with gaps, so small dogs can escape.
Overall, Vacasa was very responsive to our requests and feedback while we were at the property. If the cleaning crew can step it up, the place will be much better.
Thank you for staying with us, Rick! We are glad you enjoyed this home and we welcome your valuable feedback to allow us the opportunity to make improvements. We will follow-up with our local staff to evaluate any items of needed attention, and we look forward to hosting you again!
Heidi F.Aug 2020
Thank for hosting this “Desperate for girl time” group! The house was Fabulous. Perfect space for us! We laughed, acted like kids and sang our hearts out!! I’m pretty sure all of Shaver lake heard our try outs for American Idol. And apparently we we’re pretty good, because we had the sweetest note Found on our car! We thought it was hate mail for keeping up the mountains until 3 am. But No! To our surprise it was beautifully positive! We ALL loved it! I do apologize if we got a little unruly. We all needed out of the house!! So Thank you so much! We will definitely be back!
Michelle F.Jul 2020
Great place. Spacious. Comfortable living spaces and amazing master bath. Loved the enclosed yard for the dogs. I would say some electronics need upgrading (although I know it’s not the point to getting away to the mountains). Difficulty using the DVD player in the room with bunk beds. Also had some issues with the ice dispenser in the fridge. Overall I would rent again!
Thank you for your review, Michelle. We are glad you enjoyed this home and we appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention. We will work with our local team to ensure these items are corrected for future guests, and we hope to host you again in the near future!
Reginald J.Jun 2020
We stayed with 6 people. Plenty of room. House is great. Great for dogs with enclosed back yard.